Picked some rolls[pic included]

Discussion in 'General' started by love2trip, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Wassup blades,
    so today me and my boy decided to buy some X pills, and do a couple and slang the rest. I have never rolled before and tonight will be my first time. We picked up 10 blue naked ladies and 10 red bunnies for a grand total of $190. So my question is would one of these do me good? As i stated earlier i have not rolled before, this is my first time. I have done coke and amphetemines before though. My weight is aproximately 120-125 lbs.

[​IMG]

2. all your e belongs to me

3. Wow those are literally the EXACT same pills that I picked up during the summer.
    The symbols, the colors and the speckled textures.
    I paid $120 for 15 (8 blue ladies, 7 red playboys) of them (shitty deal I know).

1 isn't really that fun.
    I'd do two.

Well at least that's what I found.

4. you should of tried of them out before you bought 20, unless you know for a fact that their good

chew 1 up and see how you feel 30-45 min later, if its kind weak swallow another one

5. if u never rolled before, here some tips

1) take a ill, on your come down or wait an hour, take another
    2) never take 2 or more illes at once
    3) dont drink shit load of water, a glass of water per hour or so is good
    4) dont take it if ure feeling depress, it will make it worse
    5) have fun

6. Owww you asshole! I want some thizzles now too. I would take 2 or 3 and hang onto your hat! Also as soon as you feel it you will change ur mind about sellin em. Best drug on earth. Make sure to have lights and hicks sniffers and plenty of menthal cigs. Oh and euro and club music.

7. They look like that disk shaped gum you can get in gum machines haha.

Not saying it isnt legit thats just what i thought when I seen it.

Have a good time with that man.

8. Oh and everything he said do just the opposite. It's pretty much all wrong.

9. I just want to know if the OP lives in Ontario because those rolls have been circulating this town for over a year.

10. Took some blue N.W.A rolls last week. Was odd, a couple of us rolled real hard, a couple others barely felt anything. :(

11. *Fixed

12. Nah man im down here in southern carolina!

13. I bought only 10 the other 10 are my boys, I bought them mainly to sell as i can slang these for $20 a pill and i bought them for $10 each.

14. Please don't talk about dealing.

15. Yea my bad man, that guy just asked why i bought so many otherwise i wouldn't have mentioned it.

16. pandoras box much?

rolling aint worth the high.

17. Its cool man, just for future reference.

Have fun!!

18. #18 LBC213, Nov 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2008
    damn that shit is expensive, here they go for about $80 for 20 but I get them for $60 , have done it before bout 3-4 times, last time I took 10 in one night with weed and it was trippy as fuck and I started hallucinatin n shit lol. AFter that I decided to take along break from them. Only advice I'll give is just be calm don't get nervous and you will love the feeling, you feel kinda warm n happy, it's one of the best feelings in the world to be honest lol but don't over do it like me.

19. Same here.

The Blue Bitches are shitty, and the red bunnies arent bad.

20. would you think one of the red ones would get me done good? I seem to have a very low tollerance for amphetamine type drugs. I had 1.5 of those orange aderall, i think it was 45mg? but yea i was high on the adderall for atleadt 15-20 hours.