Pick Your Favorite!

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by growbig, Apr 14, 2003.

?

Which would you rather smoke?

1. Trainwreck

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Northern Lights #5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Blueberry (organic)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Redeye

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Jack Herer x. Haze

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Bullrider x G 13

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 50/50

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. P91

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Jack Herer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Kush

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Looks nice

2. yea i had blueberry once before....back during last day of summer school.....lets just say everything was bright and everything was soo funny......teacher was giving me the eye soo i just took a nap......woke up an half hour after class had been let out.....lol....my bro said i had a big ole grin from ear to ear whilst i was snoozing:)

3. My vote is definitely for blueberry. With jack at a very close 2nd. To me blueberry just LOOKS like it would get you more stoned.

4. man.. those look all the same except for a few.. how would u have all them strains anyhow

5. Anyone ever try the White Widow? I have heard its the strongest out there. Is this true?

6. jack h man, strongest mental high, love it

7. Those are all very good strains. I tried some bubblegum the other day that truly tasted like bubblegum. Yea!!

8. those buds look awsome but Id have to say for number one bud if it was more avalable would be g13, I got some from some shady ass coke dealer and when we took it out of the bag we could stick it on the window an shit, the taste rules and Ive never been able to get it again but it did rule. I like ak47 n nevilles haze but thats my opinion.. have a nice day everyone.... o yeah dose anyone have any information on how g13 came about, it is real and I know phillip morris had something to do with it but why did it start/ how did public aquire it?

9. i absolutely love blueberry, but ive never tried jack herer.... and i really want to.

10. wow, very nice collection....i wouldn't mind tryin some of that Herer X haze

11. What's going on there's no White Widow??

12. the second time u posted the pics they were the same pics,loov at the last pic the the kush,on both of the posts and u'll see wat u mean

13. the blue berry looks good, but my all time favorite is kush, i love that strain. i an o of some mighty fine outdorr p91 a few weeks and it was bomb. very tasty.

14. where is my white rhino, oh man, im out to get an ounce.
    i live for this stuff.

15. pretty nice. I would have to go with the northern lights. Since i have been growing hydropontics i have come to love northern lights more than most if its grown correctly.