Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pick Up Plus BONUS!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Vicious, Aug 29, 2007.

1. This is my 1.1 after smoking two blunts back to back.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

you may notice something here
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I call her fireball
    [​IMG]

And the thing that made my day.

[​IMG]

I'm worried it may be premature and I'm also aware how late in the season it is. Living in FL do you think I'll atleast be able to get a month of two of veg? Hopefully it will streatch when it flowers, if its a female, and if it germs.

2. Good shit. I've never gotten bud that is that amberish, is it sativa or indica?

3. I don't know, but i'll smoke another bowl to try and find out.

4. yeah i can't usually tell either unless one is way more dominant haha, but it's a good excuse to smoke more

5. The days are getting shorter, so the plant will go into flower instead of veg I believe. However you could veg it in your house, then move it outside in a month or so.

NICE Buds!

6. I live in TX and thats what im doing :)

If you have to make a stealth box, I recommend the PC Stealth box.. its working great for me..

7. I don't got cash for a setup. I'll probably be able to work something out, hopefully it will stay straight out till I can get it up.

8. uhhh dude, idk if its just me but WHAT THE FUCK IS THE BLACK SHIT IN YOUR BUD?

9. i think its his shadow

10. look at the fifth pic, that isnt a shadow

11. a leaf

12. nice pickup

13. There's a technique called 12/12 from seed, just put it outside and get ready for 1 baseball bat cola of fat nugness.

14. very nice!

15. Two days and my seed hasn't sunk or popped. :(

16. Thats a leaf thats so purple it apears black on the camera