Pick one you prefer

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by umop 3pisdn, Jun 7, 2010.

1. Custom Roor

2. The Bent Neck one looks pretty great, and I've read great things about Ehle's quality for the price on this forum.

3. RooRs are nice but are very overprices and there are a lot of fake ones going around. for the price i was going to spend on a ROOR i got a blue dot glass bong that was twice the size of the ROOR and three times as thick. The guy at the headshop even said they are a waste of money. your basically paying for the name

4. I know there are a lot of fakes but if I buy off this site then it's guaranteed genuine isn't it?

Also I'm leaning towards one of the EHLEs.. anyone got good EHLE recommendations?

5. #7 Iluvatar, Jun 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2010
    Out of all those I'd go for the custom ROOR, but I wasnt looking at prices
    A lot of people are going to say you should buy from grasscity tho..they've got a few nice pieces, check it out.
    But anyway I've bought from EDIT before, pretty reliable

The EHLE bent neck is nice too

6. i like magic glass u should look into those

7. #9 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Jun 7, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2010
    I think 1000ml is too big, and try for something at least 5mm thick. The 5mm Ehls is a good choice.

I would get the 5mm Ehle, and if you can, get a diffused downstem and a small bowl.

8. number 5 fo sho

9. The Roor lil sista looks the best out of all of em.

10. #13 kanibal rabbit, Jun 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2010
    you really need to shop around more.

$200 for any 3.2mm is down right retarded.:p
    pm'd

11. Out of those two I would pick the first one, Ehele ice pinch. You should shop around more though.

12. the little sister

you deffinitly dont want the 2000ml ehle... that thing is fuckin huge.

13. That's a great choice, I would definitly get it!

And If you want to protect it you can get it a nice case. But it's not a thin tube.

14. be carefull =) broke mine that was like that but straight, the day after i got it...
    just, tipped over:(

15. Definitely the custom RooR, the other ones don't even have ice catchers.