Pick my next crop

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by artistproof, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Atm growing afghani #1 - this is my daily smoke...

Looking for something for bad pain day's and debating on medjuanna seeds (forget where they are from, but if I remember only one place used that name for it) or white widow (indica dom) from nirvanna.

I also have been looking at finding some of the og kush or og #18 seeds, but everyone's been sold out for months.

Any suggestions for these or other strains to try... yell...

Once I have my supply built up of my first 2 major strains(atm afghani and whatever is decided here...) I plan on growing more silver haze or g13 haze for the day...

2. Deathstar is great for pain. I also use the vanilla kush 100% indica. Afghan cross with a Kashmir hash plant.

3. OK I've looked a bit and the only deathstar I can find is the bc buds nes at over 400 a seed..

Have you found them somewhere reasonable?

thats just too much for a seed.

4. I was fortunate enough to find a seed in a bag I got from the despinsery grown by team deathstar. It took several bags and months to get lucky. When I told the owners I found a seed and popped it he almost shat himself, I don't think he was very happy about it but oh well.

5. Well attitude made my mind up for me... While we were posting this they were posting og kush back in stock...

So although I'd love to try some deathstar, i'm just not willing to pay 400 a pop for a reg seed..

sooooo hopefully I will have these seeds in in the next 3-4 weeks and in the ground late next month.

I also got some lsd from barney's

6. Yeah I would never pay that much for a seed either. OG kush is a very nice smoke as well imo that's a great choice. I've also had LSD its good to.

Good luck bro....V