pic

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ice, Apr 13, 2003.

1. well here is a couple pics , a bit fuzzy cuz all i have is this lil web cam , and a cheapy at that but is what i have so far , im gonna put 1 up of 1 i have that has a spot on it , u will see if this works i should say heh

Attached Files:

2. i know that pic it looks wilty , its because today is water day , not gonna water it till i transplant tonight , but anyway heres a pic of the sick 1 , any ideas what it is ?

Attached Files:

3. see the whitish yellow spot on the leave , anyone got any ideas what it is? no ferts yet, so i know its not that , its not like a fungus that is stuck on it , its like that part of the leave died and all the green went out of the spot area. so should i keep it or lose it?

4. has the damage appeared on any other part of the plant, especially the new growth?......ps i'd say you need more light for them as well.....a min of 2000lumens per plant......Peace out......Sid

5. ok , well after i checked it last night i did notice it is showing up on some of the newer growth so i think im gonna yank it out, and about the light amount in the pic , i had to take the plant out of the light area , with this cheap cam , it was too much light , couldnt even see the plant when it was in there heh ohh one more thing , on final transplant i can go all the way up to the first set of leaves correct?

6. it may be over fert due to natural ferts in the soil....... or a ph problem.....the plant may also be too weak to transplant.........if i were you, i'd flush it with fresh water and then wait a few days to see if looks any better.....if not then transplant into a bigger pot, and yes you can even bury the first set of leaves if you like to keep the height down and let it grow longer.......Peace out.......Sid

7. this is from my experience as a horticultuist, not a weed grower... (since i took hort and landscaping in HS for 3 years... see how much i love weed? :p ) you actually may have water problems... to much build up inside your pipes of any certain thing can actually kill your plants... either try distilling your water (leaving it sit for 24 hours or go buy some from the store) or test the PH of your soil... your water might also be causing the PH in the soil go up to much... try adding some calcium if the PH is over 7.2 (right sid?) i'd say 7.2 and up is to acidic... or am i goin backwards... oh well try to keep the PH at 7.0

8. sorry for the double post but i just noticed something...

are all your plants the same strain? If their not, then never mind... and are they all under the same amount of light... if they are never mind...

but

it seems like that plant with the boo boo is alot lighter green than the other plant... so if its under the same direct light.. maybe its deying

9. hiya sid and smokie, thanx for the info and help guys , and smokie , you got good eyes bro heh , they arent the same strain , kind wierd because they both came from the same sack ,but sid explained how that coulda happend in an earlier thread heh, and as far as the light , yes they are all sharing the same light , 400 wat mhalide , im doing 18 hrs on , 6 off......and ill let ya know on the ph , im goin to test it in a few minutes, so well see ... thanks again so much all , everyones been soo cool here answering my questions , thanx again everyone :) heres another pic , its kinda bright cuz i tried to take it in the room with the light on

Attached Files:

10. yellow spots are usually a potassium deficiency or salt build up. Flush the soil with a mild fertilizer mix then switch to a complete n-p-k fertilizer. Next time you grow put 1" charcoal in the bottom of the pot. It soaks up toxic salt and magnesium in the soil.

11. what distance is the light you have from the top of the plants??......i'd have it approx 16" from the top's and with a fan blowing across them, keeps the height down.......and then get a thermometer at the height of the tallest plant and if it stays between 70-80 degrees then that's the ideal height for the light......and raise it as the plants grow......Peace out......Sid

12. Well i did see how they were differnt strains, but.. uh.. sid u think u could maybe send me a PM (so smokie mc blunts cuz i wont get time to read it here) on how two seeds from the same sack can be differnt strains... sounds kinda interesting.

13. hiya sid , right at the moment the light hangs 14" from the top of the plant , but im gonna raise it a couple inches to 16" like u said, id rather be safe than sorry heh dont wanna lose muh babies :) thanx for the info guys , this site , and all the people are gr8 :)

14. 14's ok as long as the temp at the top of the plant is ok......close is good, as long as the temp is fine......Peace out.....Sid