Pic of my First Outdoor Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mrtrav, Jul 19, 2011.

1. #1 mrtrav, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2011
    :wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::wave:
    Hey folks ...Here are some pictures of my first grow

For veg i used a good soil i found actually at home Depot (Kellogg PatioPlus) has hella nuta in it just as much as "reguar" brand foxfarm and "General Organics" BioThrive Grow They have only been in the ground since june 4th so like 45 days (first 2 weeks i found out my ph meter was a point of so i fucked myself giving em Shitty water the first two weeks)

So tell me what yall think THANKS

[​IMG]
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

:D

2. how old are they?

3. Nice plants bud doing well.
    They should start stretching soon and throw on some fatty buds!
    Check out my grow guide for some tips if you have some time GROguide.info garden guides

4. 46 days old...i didnt cut off any of the obttom growth like i shoula tho

5. Start LSTing those bitches.... looks good, bro... I'd put em in growbags tho, for more rootmass.... your buckets seem a bit undersized....what strains are they?

6. thyre snow cap 21 gallon buckets

7. Undersized buckets? Lol they're 21 gallons!

8. I thought that they were good size buckets. Whack them every other day, or every three days with some good veg nutrients, and perhaps around the first or second week of August you could/should switch to flower nutes.

Good luck my friend. Glad to see you making an effort...*smile*

jerry.

9. Those look great:smoke:. I LOVE Kellogg Patio Plus!

10. Hell ya hell ya for the pirce you cant beat it :)

thanks for comments i think im going to stake em all today to open the plant up DO YOU THINK THATS A GOOD IDEA?

11. I've never really done that with my plants so I'm probably not the one to ask. This is the first year I've even attempted it, and that's with just one plant (so far). I've seen many threads here on GC that use this technique with their grows. I think I'll research some myself. A few of my plants this season are very thick and could use some spreading out. :)

12. #12 GuerillaNugget, Jul 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2011
    Errr. My bad. 21 gals is plenty big obviously....guess im just used to Cali overkill, ive got buddies with 6lb. yielders in 200gal. growbags out here, these guys r crazy!!
    hey, i encourage spreading/LSTing for all those who dont do it, or have concerns...just take half a dozen 1 in. roofing nails and poke them thru the side of ur pot just below the lip all the way around. Use these as anchors for twine or whatever ur tying down with. That way, if u do move ur pots around theyre tied off to the pot itself and not stakes or something that youd have to pull up and move too. just gently pull the branches on top out and down a little to allow light to penetrate the lower/inner ones and anchor them down. if u continue this practice thru flowering, each time pulling the buds out and down as they turn vertical again to reach for light, ur plants will look like huge goddam Caribou antlers of nugs. it does affect kolas, as the buds turn up away from the branch, so u wont get single huge buds, but u will get lotsa smaller ones. Lots.
    No stakes mrtrav, this is so much more convenient...

13. Cool Thanks ....