Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Physical

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Kuollut, Jun 7, 2006.

1. My brother is 14 years old, and confronted me about his physical. His friend told him about how his physical went, he (his friend) said he didnt have to piss in a cup or anything drug related. He also said that you don't have to do the urine test until age 16+. I'm really not sure about this and dont really remember.
    My brother hasnt smoked in close to a week and doesnt have one scheduled yet, but he wants to know if he can start smoking again or if there is a urine test. Any help/information on the age for urine tests is greatly appreciated. Thanks GC.

2. Im pretty sure(almost positive) they dont test for drugs unless asked by a parent.

3. Yeah i had one and i had smoked like a couple days before, and nothing happened.

4. i just got back from my physical today and they asked if i could supply a urine sample and i told them i didnt have to go and they never asked me again so it was all good.

5. if hes doing sports in school im pretty sure he needs a seperate school physical and sport physical and in the sport physical he will get urine tested.

6. if he does get utd its for desises they dont care about waht drugs he does..