Physical Education in America

Discussion in 'General' started by Dont fly 2 high, Mar 30, 2005.

1. I ve recently watched a film called super size me where he eats Mc Donalds for a whole month. There is only one state that it was compulsory to have physical recreation.
    I found this very worrying as children arent getting enough excercise. Especially quote me if im wrong that there is a Mc Donalds six minutes away in most states. I just wanted to know if any one else has had this concern.
    PEACE
    Dont fly 2 high

2. Nah Im Skinny No Mattter What I Eat

3. i cant eeat anything to get fat

damn metabloism actualy mhhm i dont feel to bad about gettin the munchitos alot :p

peace

jeff

4. I got a super metabolism!

I walk all around campus to class up and down the wonderful hills to keep somewhat in shape anymore. It was nice when I was doing jujitsu and racquetball to stay in shape, but I don't have time for that anymore :(

5. yea theres two mcdonalds about 10 minutes away driving distance

6. yeah. mcyd's are everywere. Some states have a very poor p.e. system. but hell, if people are going to be stupid about eatin MD all the time then they deserve to get fat.

7. no no no! gym is not the answer! gym is crap!

8. Chicken Nuggets Are Awesome

9. i dont even like mikdonalds food cause every time i take a bite of something i am worried about bones and nasty stuff but the chicken slects are awesome,i do stay in shape though cause i am pretty active and i love gym classes they are my favorite im in one now called raqet sports and almost my whole class is stoners and badmitton is the funnest game ever

10. they fuck up kids futures in health wise but i mean it is our falt, we as amarica are incrdibly lazy and love fast food, these people are just trying to make money ya know but its still fucked up

11. PE classes kids now a days dont care about PE they rather fail and do nothing and chil with there buddies lol especially girls they dont want to run or anything so why bother pushing better PE classes

12. Ahh theirs a Mac Donalds right up the street.

13. <--- fast metabolism :p

14. agree'd.

15. What are you all talking about, i dont see a problem.

[​IMG]

Seriously, obesity is next to stupidity as the biggest threat to us. It kills many people, it hurts many more.

16. DID YOU SPELL IT LIKE THAT ON PURPOSE....I HOPE SO

17. No i think children should be taught about the health risks and how important
    excercise is
    PEACE
    Dont fly 2 high