Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Physcedelic weed experiences?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ganja1123, Nov 30, 2009.

1. The other day after after smoking some ganja I had a very trippy experience. The colors of everything changed quite a bit. they were alot brighter, not just a little...a lot. everything that was red was now bright orange. black things turned brownish greenish. i was getting my sounds mixed up and stuff. i was 100 percent sure that my cousin was playing nature sounds through his laptop throughout as we where trying to sleep, but then when i asked him he was like "wtf are you talking about man"? I had very strong closed eye visuals. when i closed my eyes and listened to music, i could see the band playing what ever song i was listening just like they were in the same room. i had one member in one eye, the other member in the other. the music seemed to made of water. and had the craziest body high. i literally felt like my body was made of smoke, and it was waving and swirling around and rising up in the sky. i was thinking of all kinds of crazy new adjectives such as sploody and scloondish. they made perfect sense to me at the time. everything seemed like it was a cartoon, im not just talking about derealization, but the world literally seemed like it was an episode of Rugrats or something. When i closed my eyes while someone was talking to me, i would see their black silhouet outlined in rainbow.

it was my 2nd time smoking in a year, and the stuff I was smoking was some really dank ass stuff. 1 gram between 5 people (i was the only light weight) got us all baked. i took about 10 good hits from a one hitter. anyone else ever have psychedelic weed experiences?

2. I always get slight OEV's with cannabis. I've taken other psychedelics so I know what OEV's are like but I definitely see a slight colorful pattern or overlay over my vision sort of. It's pretty cool.

3. everything always looks a bit brighter for me and maybe some color distortion but nothing like that lol:eek:

4. Not really, weed isnt LSD dude...

I smoke some pretty good stuff, and the most 'trippy' thing was me forgetting i had hands.

5. Sounds intense and I've usually just had brighter eye sight and couldn't feel anything in my pockets

6. Since my last shroom trip whenever I smoke now certain things I hallucinated on shrooms make they're way back when i'm really baked such as letters on my cell phone or computer screen getting super clear then change to a different language. My hands will sometimes look like they did on shrooms too, really short and fat:smoking:

7. Haha, we need a "you got really high bro" pic like a "cool story bro" pic. But yes, I smoked some dank shit today too and I got some. Not like you did but fuck, I only took 2 hits from a pipe.

8. You lucky fucker, I have never had anything quite that intese, except for my first time with edibles.

But I have had OOBE (Out of body experiences) before. Pretty fun, but rarley happens, and depends on the user.

9. Funny you mention that because just the other night i came real close to having an OOBE. too bad they rarely happen..

10. #10 SsmokeWeed, Dec 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2010
    Yesterday, I blazed before church and in church I couldn't focus .. I kept thinking of this video game image that came into my mind of Jesus landing on earth on a unicorn, with pillars for legs and incorporating all the metaphors in The Bible into this image.

It was hella weird, brah ;):D

And, oh yeah, I have psychedelic trips on ganja all the time, they aren't scary or unwelcome, I like them, I just get real quiet and look like I'm spacing out, people usually snap me out of it before I can start "tripping" though... Damn them ;)

11. I would say that edibles are more psychedelic than smoking Ive seen some crazy things when Ive closed my eyes on firecrackers

12. Yup only had a psychedelic time having a brownie with 1.5g of haze. Saw myself crowd surfing over glowing sea coral (CEV), saw Kanye West Good Morning video in my head, etc. I need to get my hands on some nice sativa.

13. Yeah man isn't it weird how technology(pods, cells, cars even) looks to be so alien when you're on shrooms. Same thing happens to my cellular, it gets really distorted almost like a fisheye lens and warps text.

14. 1.5 seems like overkill but not gonna lie Im probably gonna try that once I scrounge up some funds

15. I think some people have trouble discerning their imaginations with reality when they're really high or something, you aren't tripping at all that's just you mind fucking yourself with your pineal

16. I didn't know how potent they were. Funniest thing is that I had only blazed once or twice before (which was at least a year) and then having brownies on a zero tolerance. Experience was so intense I quit blazing for another yr. Now I wish I could get that lifted.

17. This.

Weed isn't a psychedelic drug, your imagination is just more expansive and you trick yourself into believing you are 'tripping' or seeing something.

18. ^THIS!

I had the exact same thing. Whenever I would be smoking some really good dank after I started doing shrooms I began experiencing some of the familiar trippy effects I had experienced while on shrooms.

19. I have HPPD;; I always have OEV -.-
    When I smoke everything I see pretty much looks like most generic strong COV's, and if I smoke too much those "pretty swirling colors/shapes" will form into things, ((sometimes I can't tell if they're real or not)).

Crazy shit happens when I'm high. Especially when it's sativa.

20. actually just last night i got stoned, like legitimately stoned and i was having closed eye visuals and stuff like that but then i looked over at a picture on my wall.
    its one that ive had since i was really little, and ive always assumed that it was of jesus... its always been very realistic and the eyes seem to follow you no matter where you are in the room, also his expression will change while youre looking at it.
    so anyways i glance over at it and it sort of morphs, like the face comes foreward a little and looks all 3D and the eyes look like legitimate real eyes, staring strait at me with a piercing stare. it freaked me out so i looked away, but then looked back and the same thing happened.
    im convinced that the artist painted it intentionally as a psychedelic image (possibly whilst on or intended for drugs which are unmentionable here) because that was far too crazy to have been an accident.
    so yeah, occasionally when im really high i do experience what i would call mild hallucinations.