1. I bought a Mobius 10 inch Beaker Bottom with shower head and Ben Wilson Scientific Screen a month or two ago and it's a good traveling piece but I need a big piece. So I am interest in this 2 foot PHx Beaker bottom with one perk for 165 dollars. No one around my area really has a PHx so I have never used one to know if they're legit. So I was wondering if PHx are legit and do they drag a lot,if PHx are not your style what piece could I get for 200-300 dollars that's legit for the price.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I personally dont like PHx, their work looks shotty to me, even the HD tubes... Are you lookin to buy locally or online?

3. Phx is a decent company.

But there's no reason to go to them over anyone else, I'd look around a bit more before sinking 165$ into a piece.

4. I Have a pretty good local shop (cloud 9), They carry a lot of Mobius and lux in my price range, roors are 280 at least, and sheldon black are 500+, they said there getting illadelph but none of my friends have hit one or yet to own one so I am not to sure I want to drop hundreds on a bong I dont know to much about. I dont mind to shop locally but the selection is limited. If I were to shop locally My selection would be either Mobius or Lux. I dont mind it but I already own a mobius so it's the same old thing but still sick. I was looking at a Lux straight shooter around 15 inchs around 225 dollars with one or two perks in it that looks sick and lux's hit pretty well for the price. The mobius choice is either a 9mm 14 inch beaker which i'm not too pumped about cause I have a 10 inch Mobius beaker, or a Mobius beaker bottom triple perked 18 incher for 300 plus. So if any of you guys have any legit websites for bongs it will help and any suggestions would be sick. The only thing I am worried about perked out bongs is that I travel with my bong a lot and i dont want one perk to break so I'm not to sure about them but maybe you guys can persuade me. Thanks

5. You in az???

6. id get a shorter phx, they rip imo not alot drag, dome percs r decent to

7. No, I live in Central California. Im pretty sure I wanna stay around Lux, Mobius, illadelph, or roor cause there close or within my price range. I have one legit shop within an 20 minute drive and all the rest or fake roor china made bongs so I have to pay a lot for bongs that should be cheaper but you have to pay for quality.

8. Lux is nice.. Made by sheldon black i think.. Illidelphs are pretty rad but you pay for the name, roors are overrated as well. If your willin to drop 300 ona tube, check out soveringty stemline tubes.. I hear you can grab one for 320ish and you cant go wrong with sg. Theres a ton of nice tubes you cud get with ur price range

9. yea, Im leaning towards Lux now. Everyone I have talked to about illadelphs said there more for girls, and i defiantly agree with you about the soverignty. There personally my favorite brand out now roor isnt as official. But at my smoke shop SG's sell out within days and the only ones left are 500 plus and Aqualab sells only a bubbler for 1000 so I cant get any available. The one thing is I want a bong that I can pass around and no one will question how legit it is. Is there any under ground brands you would think I would like? Links would be sick. Thanks :hippie:

10. #10 snumfalzumpa, Apr 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2011

cloud 9 is a straight rip off. sucks too b/c its the only decent shop in slo.....

edit: so that's why i don't buy my glass locally, go to aqualabtech or bitfreakglass and get something high quality..... slo doesn't have shit for glass.....

11. You know about zob, right? They make some sick pieces at good prices.

12. I agree Cloud 9 is a rip off but If I don't wanna go to Santa Barbara for a bong ,I'm stuck. Never heard of Zob really. I buy bowl pieces off aqualabtech but never bitfreakglass. Thanks

13. To make a purchase on bitfreakglass you need to give your credit card information, is that right?

14. fo sho there's a lot of good glass sites out there..... also cloud 9 does have good deals on mobius because the dude who owns/makes mobius lives in slo and i think he might even own cloud 9.....

15. The owner of Cloud 9 blows Mobius bongs so that's why they always have them in stock and not sheldon or roor or SG. Whats other glass sites besides those too, that anyone has bought from besides bitfreakglass or aqualab?

16. You should look into zob, i own 3 and i love em all. They have some pretty cool production pieces as well as some very nice customs. Aqua lab has zob as well as mediglass.

17. Nice, Yeah Everyone around my area thinks if it's not roor, SB, SG, or Lux it sucks so I'm iffy on other brands but i defiantly will look up zob. thanks man I appreciate it.

18. OP wait til the 420 sale at cloud 9 if you want a good deal on a piece. Just get there early. I got my lux mini there for 180 bucks, only 20 bucks more than my Roor that i bought in like 2008 and i love it. Plus they should have illy's by then, but i would get a beaker if you get one of theirs, my buddy has one and it rips.

And don't go to wildside, they are an even bigger ripoff, selling fake roors and marking them up to cloud 9 prices.

19. So I bought off my buddy a 14 inch beaker bottom LUX, with a tree perk and splash guard with 3 ice catchers with a sheldon black downstem with a lux snapper bowl, he also threw in a pill bottle White Label Roor ash catcher all for 200 with bag, it is also 3 years old so it's OG. Cleanest hit I've had in awhile. But the downstem is a little to long for my likings so I was wondering what downstem do you recommend for a perked bong? I was shooting for Alex K Shower head but i'm pretty new to what's legit in the down stem world hahaha I will post pictures of the LUX soon.

20. Cloud 9's sale was alright i bought my buddy a Sheldon Black 16 inch beaker for 250 with the 27 female and shower head but besides that nothing was actually cheap. They really only got a mobius shipment. Don't get me wrong they are legit but it would be nice to see more of others.