Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

PHX or Lux?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Coolkid7040, Sep 9, 2007.

1. I'm thinkin about gettin a new perc, probly either a phx or lux 18 in. Which one is better, and if you know the prices post them also

2. lux.

18in maybe 240?

3. i own a phx and i love it to death, but i'd say get a lux because its roors sister company and the diffusing on the tree percs probably blows away the phx dome percs

4. LUX, I need one soon

5. they are both sick bongs, if you get a lux get a tree perc.. i've seen trinities on ebay for less than $200 but it looked bogus, you probably won't either for less than $300

6. thanks. anybody know where i can get a lux in NYC? i've heard theyre only on the West Coast

7. i say PURE if you can find them. they dont make them anymore...

8. Lux, miniperc $225. 14"

Last time I called DIMENTIA they told me the 18" Lux was $350.

9. Lux, no question. I love my mini. The 18 will probably run you around $300. I belive they can be had in NYC although I am not from there.

taken from another forum.

10. I own a Phx duo and 2 Luxs ( Mini bubble and 2ft straight ) and I can tell you it is well worth it to get the LUX. Dome percs (at least PHXs') are a thing of the past.
    EDIT: As for price; My 2 ft was marked at 425$ and my Mini was marked at I think 250$

11. ok thakns. does lux make an 18 in? or is it better just to get the minis. i've seen them (the 14 in ones) and theyre sick, but is it worth it or should i go for an 18 if they make it?