Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Phunkyphil and Digit's Bongsmith Guild.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Digit, Mar 24, 2003.

?

want to join up?

1. sure. i can build a quality bong/pipe.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. nope. I'm not worthy, i can only stick a biro in a coke bottle, or punch a few holes in a beer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. nope. I don't need to. I'm rich enough to live in the luxury of profesional-made, shop-bou

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. my bongs sometimes dont work the best, but they are always rad as hell!

hahah, ive made some funny ass one before.

back in high school i was feinden for some bud, but had nothin but my sack and a pack of matches. well with the empty match box, a pen lid, and a paper clip, a made a pipe with a bowl, screen, mouth piece and everything, and it hooted good too! hahhaha good times...

couple nights ago i attached my acrylic water bong to my glass water bong into a reallly big bong, it wasnt a double chamber, just one really tall bong....with two bowls ;)

2. haha im to lazy to make anything spectacular, but i would be happy to buy one of your creations :D

3. hmm.. what if you put a screen on the end of your downstem

4. ooooh!

brilliant.

i had a variation on that idea, take a bunch of tubes - like hollowed out pens - and put them in the bong, were water is.

5. pen tube [two]
    two liter
    bacon bits container
    stem/bowl [from real bong]

real thing looks alot better

Attached Files:

• blah.gif
      blah.gif
      File size:
      11.7 KB
      Views:
  6. Hers another nice RARE TOBACCO pipe

Attached Files:

7. awesome pipe if you like burnt plastic and aluminum fumes

8. I Love bongs that are made from liquor bottles! I have an entire set of glass drill bits that i got for free (well they werent exactly free, if you know what I mean;)) but anyway I have this wicked triple chamber that I'll try to get a pic of.:)

9. exactly the right vein of thought.

i've done this and many variations beyone this... problem is the bubbles just somehow collect again instantly into the same size as they would be if the screen wasnt there.

i've also made one that follows on teh philosophy used for seperating trichromes in hash making. splits the bubbles three times... it's still not perfect but it's getting there.

have any of you seen those ads for Dyson hoovers? the one where it wafles on about 8 littel cyclones? yeah. how about splitting the down tube into smaller tubes, perhaps even before the smoke hits the water... then havign more screen bubble difusions when the bubbles are on their way back up through the water into the chamber...

the issue that arises when trying to split the downtube or have multiple exits on teh down tube is that they all have to offer the exact same resistance or all the smoke will flow through the one with the smoothest flow / closest exit / least resistance.

10. has anyone else followed the airflow of this? hehe. sry... it wouldnt work... there's no down pipe and you'd be sucking water from the end chamber.

edit... not to mention you've got 6 litres of chamber and piping there.... far to long to allow the smoke to collect... if u could pull smoke through it, you'd be tired as fuck by the time it reached your lips and it would be pretty harsh.

tip on bongs. Big does not equal good.

11. well, sometimes it does

12. The same goes for thongs.

13. follow your airflow when designing bongs.

and extra chamber space only provides the smoke time to collect and roughen. long tube bongs provide only the tiniest bit more cooling due to a similar effect found in buckets and rockets, thats due to pressure. and remember, you'll cool your smoke far more bubbling it through water than letting it float around in room temp air.

Attached Files:

14. i'd rather have a big bowl than a big chamber.

some large bongs are good... but its certainly not their size that makes them good.

15. Yeah I see what your sayin about that the three bottle'd one... you just have to reposition the hose... not a big deal

16. i want in. i've been having fun making bongs out of things around my dorn room. I don't need to go by no stinkin materials. But I do already have a supersize roll of aluminum foil in here for other purposes...muratic acid bombs.

17. and here's the addaption..... named after lapse for giving me the initial drawing it started from.

this would make one hell of a mean party bong...

fill the first two chambers first by pulling the rip cord and then start sucking.... once the third chamber (the ice cube filled one) is full you pull up the rocket bag again. sucking more smoke through... you'd prolly have to pinch the pire from middle chamber to ice chamber to stop sucking the air/smoke backwards... but that's why that tube is connected at the top.

.... whadyas think?

Attached Files:

18. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. maybe i missunderstand u .. but i hope u not putting aluminium anywhere near your bongs...... dont smoke through alu foil, its poison.

19. i know, i need to get a slide or something, but i don't smoke much with foil. i just need something that will hold a couple hits and fit into the pen. I end up tossing the bowl and making a new one each time i decide to smoke. if i had some hose or something I would rig it up with my pipe. My pipe has been tearing my lungs up lately. I just made and apple pipe and will try that out soon, but i need to study. Damn grasscity for distracting me from my studies which must come before my high.

20. i know it's pretty rare these days (damn alu everywhere) but i'm pretty sure tin is no where near as bad.

find some tin foil