Phrase of the Day: Fear-Mongering

Discussion in 'General' started by angstrom, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Phrase of the Day: Fear-mongering. the cable news networks, liberal and conservative, are trying to instill fear in us about Iran, despite our best intelligence indicating that they do not have a nuclear bomb, nor do they intend to make one. even the president has played along, making threats to Iran on national television.

why is there such a huge divide between reality and what the news and our leaders would have us think? i'll tell you why. they profit from war. we dont, but they do. while the common man suffers and fights, the politicians and the weapons contractors count their money.

this is how Iraq happened. nothing guarantees a second term like an unfinished war. nothing is more profitable for a weapons contractor than arming both sides. nothing gets more viewers on cable news than chaos and tragedy. don't fear Iran. don't hate Ahmadinejad. fear your own government, and hate the talking heads on your TV.

[​IMG]

2. The people are told and led to be fearful and perpetuate fear-mongering.
    So America can War-Monger. Its never based or hardly ever based on truth.
    It's a special intrest racket for the 1% and Zionist globalists.

3. well you just said it a whole hellava lot simpler than i did. that just goes to show its very simple. i wonder what is so hard for the public to understand? i get the whole sheeple concept, the lowest common denominator, but you know what it is with the people i talk to? its not that they dont have the capacity to understand, they simply dont care. they cant be bothered to lift their eyes from their routine even for one second, to see that the world is crashing down around them. they are overcome by normalcy bias. the government could do any number of wicked things (which they have), and these apathetic fucks wouldnt want to do anything until the bullets started flying into their towns.