Phototron Pro T-5 grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Weed4wellness, Jul 5, 2012.

1. #1 Weed4wellness, Jul 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2012
    I am currently using a phototron pro t-5 and am growing a blue widow indica strain in the phototron. I germinated the seed on june 6th and planted it in the phototron about a week and a half later as I didn't want the light intensity to burn up my little seedling so I kept the seedling in cup on a heat matt as the roots began to develop. I transplanted the seedling from the cup into the phototron June 14th and it seems that as my plant is now almost a month old, it seems a little small? I was wondering if I am doing things correctly? I have read many books and grow guides and feel relatively confident but feel that my plant seems to be growing rather slowly compared to others with two week old plants that look to be further along. I am using Foxfarms potting soil with fox farm veg nutrients, I have added an extra light in the phototron and hang towels to keep the humidity at the correct percentage. I will post pictures of my phototron and my plant. Currently I am on a 24/0 light cycle as I heard 24/0 are best for vegging in a tron.
    IMG_0290.JPG
    IMG_0289.jpg
    IMG_0288.jpg
    IMG_0287.JPG
    IMG_0291.JPG
    IMG_0292.JPG