phototron machine

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by potdaddy, Apr 10, 2004.

1. I am getting a phototron machine free from a friend, Is it worth using or should i just grow outdoors? I had awesome quality last year from outside growing

2. why not both......

3. I remember buying a phototron about ten years ago... I followed all it's instructions and I must say... I have never seen herb grow so fast.... too fast. You are given explicit pruning instructions that must be followed to the tee.

Another thing... I don't know what's in their nutrient pack but whatever it is... it's phenomenal. You WILL run out. Don't be cheap and use your own nutrients... get the phototron kit... i.e. the mulch nutrients.... they have a starter kit(since you're acquiring this one free, I can only assume it's not ready with the stuff you need for your plants.

If you don't have the manual... get it. Find the link to order the nutrients and what not from photoron.

one thing I didn't like... the phototron filled up so fast... it kinda got crowded.... this is due to my failure to prune the way they teach you....

I'm being long winded... I basically came to say... don't be afraid of it.... it works.... believe you me... it works.