photos of where you exercise

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by nug thug, Apr 9, 2011.

1. hello there! I am sure plenty of you are not lazy people, and for those of you who like to get outside, I was wondering if you would happen to have any photos you would like to share of your favorite places to do your thing. for myself, I love to ride my bicycle to Montana de Oro.
    today, while taking this photo, some college dude from UC Davis was at the park with a friend from Cal Poly (SLO) and he hopped a fence to steal a 'closed for restoration sign' the Cal Poly dude was like, "really?" but didn't stop him, so I gave him some shit for it. He didn't like that, but I still got a few neat photos. I shopped this one, but it still captures what I saw at the top of the hill.

Attached Files:

• 008.jpg
      008.jpg
      File size:
      351.4 KB
      Views:
  2. awesome man. I live in Saskatchewan, I don't even know what a hill is let alone a mountain.

3. well, the outlook from that one is amazing. sometime I will have to work on a panoramic shot to try and capture it more accurately. even though you live out in the flatlands, I would still look at any photos you would like to share.

4. got a view relative to the picture in my first post from when I went mountain biking a few weeks ago

Attached Files: