Photos Attachments

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by awd, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Hello, I dont know if it is the right place to make this topic if I am wrong i am sorry:(
    So, my question is why I cant upload pictures???
    I double checked the file format and also the size of the picture but i still cant upload.. any sollution.. ??

2. Same fucking problem! This is really pissing me off. I got one of the 7 pictures to upload, and I decided to restart my computer and internet and everything. All the formats are right and everything, not to big, nothing. Well, when I turned everything back on, now it wont work at all. Can't upload anything.....first of all uploading pictures on this site ALWAYS takes FOREVER. I don't understand that, but I think that it just times out or something.... because it says uploading forever, and then it gives me an error message about network connectivity. I think that it just takes it soooooo long that it gives up. I wish someone could help us figure this out. It also gave me an error saying that there was a missing security token??? I have no idea what the fuck that means, but whatever. If anyone knows how to fix this, Please let us know. Thanks

3. bump(same problems ^^)

4. Well, for this problem I just opened a photobucket account and link my pictures to there... Works fine, and it's much easier.

5. We're having several different types of glitches that should be cleared up by the update. SJ is just super busy and you really have to spend a lot of time monitoring things when you do an update.

Trust me...I know how frustrating these glitches can be. I had to have Superjoint edit a title for me today. So, please, forgive us for the inconvenience.

6. Yeah yeah yeah...forgiven just this once though. Next time we will organize a rebellion. ;)

7. Hahaha I'm with you DirtyApe. Thanks for the response though Reform... It's good to actually hear that someone is actually listening to us lol.