Photo journal?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mr.Dibbles, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Are there any rules against a photo journal rather than a standard diary? Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

2. what kinda rules?  Most journals have photos.

3. #3 Mr.Dibbles, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2013
    Like only pictures from the author and very little text other than a day counter and a comment here and there. A time lapse of sorts. Replies welcome in the journal of course.

4. I guess it's not much of a journal if you are posting other people's images.

5. [quote name="8ishop" post="19126899" timestamp="1386546441"]I guess it's not much of a journal if you are posting other people's images.[/quote]:blink::huh:Other people's images?*To protect myself, I must admit that any posts, pictures, or conversation in general about this diary from any electronic devices by me are completely and wholly for entertainment purposes only and are purposely intended to "look" real to appeal to the reader. :D "Areyouacop?" Bahahaha

6. Probably not a great idea to post your face with your plants.  This is where we all get to show off our plants and still keep it a secret.

7. That's what I'm sayin... B)I may start one. Check it out, nothing fancy, just Average Joe Gro.*To protect myself, I must admit that any posts, pictures, or conversation in general about this diary from any electronic devices by me are completely and wholly for entertainment purposes only and are purposely intended to "look" real to appeal to the reader. :D "Areyouacop?" Bahahaha

8. Your overthinking the rules. This is a side effect of being high. High fives all around.

9. #9 Mr.Dibbles, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2013
    ((Hi5))

10. ya people do Photo journals or video journals or what ever is other than that happy growing my friend

11. This post is too funny :)

Peace x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. You do not even need the disclaimer as the servers are in Europe and secure. Feel free if it makes you feel better but no real need to do so.

They aren't going to find you through this site, because like Hypoxic said the servers in Holland. If they do want to find you bad enough to get past that fact, your disclaimer won't be even the slightest deterent. If you're as paranoid as I am, you can use TOR, but it really isn't needed