Phoenix Police raid home of critical blogger

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MountyBounty, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Digg

I wonder if they could be watching some of Us on here??? I bet some of are on the No Fly List and that's no joke

2. I really love that guys spirit, but it is no secret maricopa county has corrupt police, there needs to be an end put to it.

3. Just curious, does anybody else receive random phone calls from a DC area code with a heavy breathing man on the other end?

4. #4 MountyBounty, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
    Haha it's probably your friends that work in Langley or Quantico Virginia... I'm sure that they just want you to come visit and take a tour of D.C. thats all

5. Dood. Don't be simple. The entire internet is monitored by the government just like they do in China or Thailand.

"Thailand's information and communications ministry plans to spend around US$1.3 million on equipment and manpower for its round-the-clock "war room" to fight websites displaying messages it considers insult the country's king. Recently appointed ICT Minister Ranongrak Suwanchawee stated that waging a cyber-war against anti-monarchy activists was her top priority. In addition to the 2,300 blocked sites, 400 more were slated for shutdown. "

----------------------

"As the article, titled "China's Guerrilla War for the Web", reports:

They have been called the "Fifty Cent Party", the "Red Vests" and the "Red Vanguard". But China's growing armies of web commentators - instigated, trained and financed by Communist Party organizations - have just one mission: to safeguard the interests of the party by infiltrating and policing a rapidly growing Chinese Internet. They set out to neutralize undesirable public opinion by pushing pro-party views through chat rooms and web forums, reporting dangerous content to authorities. [1]"

----------------------

The same guys are the ones that go around derailing 9/11 threads and threads about Israelis controlling the world at forums all across the internet.

6. Have a fight with your boyfriend?

7. Phoenix police are like the police they show in old movies about the south.

Some people tried to protest at a public meeting. The police tasered them.

Some people tried to protest new road building. The police showed up and forced them to stop the protest.

A guy was ripped off by a carpet store. He stood on the public sidewalk in front of the store with a sign saying the carpet company ripped him off. The police came and made him move.

Phoenix does not abide by the same rules of Democracy that apply to the rest of the United States.

Phoenix is more like Zimbabwe.

8. America is more like Zimbabwe these days. :mad:

There are many places around the US just like Phoenix.

Look closely and you'll see masonic symbols all over law enforcement insignia.
    [​IMG]

9. Wow that is incredibly fucked up.

Screw that shit. I'm sure those cops think they are justified in doing so. What a corrupt bunch of shit.

I'm filing this away as yet another reason why I'm not moving to Phoenix.

10. #10 sawzall, Apr 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2009
    Welcome to Maricopa County :( :( This place will break the spirit of the most resilient person

11. I am suddenly inspired to make a police avatar and signature, lol

respect for the biggest gang in the world.

12. You're right. Everyone that doesn't buy into the same bullshit you bought into is a covert government operator. Jesus christ you're paranoid.

13. no no non on oo no no the govt wants to die and take our money goauushh are you ignorant how can you bee so blindd,, look at bernake , he's fat and obama is muslim ISNT IT FUCKING OBVIOUS!!!

14. #15 sawzall, Apr 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2009
    I swear, as an ISP router guy for 12 years, traffic is most certainly NOT centrally monitored in the US. That would create the worst bottleneck ever. Countries that setup themselves as stub networks can centrally monitor. The US is a transit network country.

If there is an internet conspiracy, it is being done via crawling and mining, not via central filtering.

Israel doesn't do a lot of transit, I'm sure they centrally monitor their traffic.

But enough about this dumb topic. Maricopa County needs UPHEAVAL!!

15. Very good point and great insight. I'll keep that in mind next time I'm paranoid about being watched, haha.

16. Curious, what does that mean? Internet technology is not my strong suit. :p

17. to be honest i am not at all surprised. hell, i expect to see shit like this.