Phish tonight in albany!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by boxofrain72, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Who else is gonna be there??

2. You need to trip balls...

PLEASE.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1Cj46BLFDY]YouTube - Spongebong Hemppants 3[/ame]

3. word man im trying to find doses at shakedown street there. yea man that shit was on the news its gonna be fucking crazy. dude tell me if ya see me im mad tall like 6'3 fucking big fro and kinda chubby. gonna be wearing a grateful dead tie-die shirt man. yell out caleb if ya see me man. we can burn. hope to see ya man

4. yea man im going to. im gonna be doing acid for the first time there:hello:

5. How was it man?

I didn't end up going down there because Firestone couldn't fix my headlights and I didn't want to drive downtown with my high beams on.

I'm about to go to my buddies house to start drinking, then we're going to go to a bar right across from the Times Union Center, hit up shakedown street, hopefully start rolling (perhaps a candy flip?), then go and enjoy the show. :smoking:

Unfortunately the only tickets we could get are on the very top level. :(

6. lol yea dude they were fucking amazing bro. couldnt get doses sadly. and shakedown street was descent. not as good as before. i eneded up getting fucking stoned as hell just from being in there. it was one big hotbox. have fun man. peace and love

7. I wish I had known about this I have dinner plans already I live right outside Albany would have been awesome to fucking go.

Edit:Fail didn't see this was posted yesterday still wish I had known about it.