PHish thread

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by phishlive, Mar 29, 2005.

1. this is a place to discuss the greatness of phish, so go on, gather and spread the joy.

2. phish is an amazing band. I particularly like the songs: marijuana, you enjoy myself, farmhouse, and bathtub gin.

3. all there songs are awsome, download 11/17/97 im listening to it now the Yem and then into 30 minute wolfman

4. phish has never written nor performed a song called marijuana.

5. If only I had a nickel for every thread like this.

6. Im no phish fan but I just searched an mp3 downloader and you can download marijuana by phish...

7. its mislabled. search for gin and juice. it will say phish has played that, but that is also false. that is by a band called the gourds. i dont know who actually played marijuana though, but i can tell you that it is not phish.

8. wow i always thought that that was phish but yea i really like phish like waste and farmhouse and dirt i think it is called

9. To clear up one of the big mysteries of music in the internet age, the song Marijuana is by Brian Robbins, not Phish. information: www.brianrobbins.com

10. yea there is man called a song "marijuana" check it on limewire