PH problems using EcoBloom R. Help?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by TheNinjaRobbie, Oct 16, 2012.

1. I just recently moved and was forced to start watching / regulating the PH of my water source. I has always used EcoGrow R and EcoBloom R but have just recently started watching PH. During the veg phase EcoGrow seemed to regulate the high PH of my water automatically. Now that I have moved onto the fruit stage I get a very very low PH when I test the EcoBloom R PH. I bought some GH PH Down but that is where I ran into a serious wall. When I add the PH down it does nothing to lower the PH and seems to separate and crystallize in the bottom of the water. I have read here and there that the Eco R series regulates PH but my readings have it at very very low about 3. If anyone has any clue what to do here I would be very grateful. I would prefer to keep using the EcoBloom R simply because I have had great results but I am open to alternatives as well. Anything that would work good for 2 gal rockwool containers. Thanks in advance for your time.