PH of 6.0

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by skunkybudluver, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Should I dump this gallon and start over? It is not advisable to add PH up once you have added PH down is it?

I added a 1/4 tspn of PH down to a gallon of tap water that had been sitting out over 24hrs and it went down from a 7.6 to a 6.0. The directions on the bottle said to add a 1/4 tspn to a gallon. Well, those directions are crap. At least in my case.

I know this is too low as I have read you want a 6.5 to 7.0 So, do I dump the gallon and start over? I'm thinking yes.

2. if ur growing hydor i think u want your ph between 5.5-6.0 blades correct me if im wrong

3. ....your good man, I ph everything at about 6.0 in soil, your in FFOF...right? Ph is important in soil okay, but...you'll never be able to dial your pH in and have complete control of it with soil. Your soil pH changes as your soil dries, the wetter your soil is , the lower your pH will be. And vise versa, as you let your plants dry, your ph raises.

...6 is fine, here's a chart to look at.

Attached Files: