ph lockout, nute burn, or nute deficiency?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by lalamann, Apr 30, 2015.

1. #1 lalamann, Apr 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
    Non circulating deep water culture. Ph currently at 5.6 was at 5.5 last night. Dissolved solids at 650 ppm and using a sterilized organic compost tea I got from a friend who has been running it in his under current dwc for a couple years in veg and flower with great results, just cleaned my reservoir and did a 48 hour flush in ro water ph to 5.5 with no nutrients, added them back in to 650 ppm last night and re ph to 5.5 to 5.6.

and this morning this single brown blotch was on one of the fingers of my platinum og x indicia bagseed, my sativa dom Tw x og looks perfect but this little brown splotch came up on my indicia, which are usually FAR more ph and nute resistant than my sativa have been, but this is my first time doing hydroponics, so I just want to figure out what the issue is before the problem multiplies exponentially

Attached Files:

2. Minuscule ph flux, nothing to worry about.

3. #3 lalamann, Apr 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
    Thanks for the quick reply, being my first hydro grow better to be safe than sorry. Ive heard horror stories of crops basically being oblated over night do to a simple easily fixed mistake