Well folks, here is what happens when your ph meter falls out of calibration and lock outs occur. What you see in these images is what I believe to be, at the beginning, the combination of a phosphorus and potassium lockout, which increased rapidly over the lower thirds of each plant in veg over a 5 day period. Two things accounted for this, my meter was a whopping .7 too low, and heat stress. Too start, when the deficency began to show itself, it seemed to mimic a magnesium deficiency. I checked my pen in some 7.0 buffer I had, and it was slightly high, at 7.2. I wasnt too worried, adjusted the pen, and fed as normal. Over 3 days in since serious signs of deficiency, I checked meter each time, read .2 high each time, so I would adjust. That should have turned a light on, but for some reason it didnt register something could be wrong until yesterday. I hit the dro shop, brought my pen in, they checked and it was .7 too high in 7.0 buffer, but could never be adjusted for 4.0. They took it and gave me a loaner, and I got some new buffer. I have had the previous buffer for a long time, that could have also lead to it. To correct, I have just flushed the plants, and fed with 5.8 ph 6/9 with 2ml of cal mg. We will see how she goes. I cant stress to everyone enough, keep up on your meters!