ph adjuster for fish tanks

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by shalionzfinest, Jan 7, 2009.

1. i was wondering if a bottle of ph down from the pet store to adjust your fish tank water will be safe to use on adjusting my nute mix i figure since it is safe for fish that it should be safe for the plant. since it is winter time all of the pool stores are closed for the season.and i kinda need to get it asap so ordering it is out of the question. or if any one knows and box stores that also sell it i would appreciate it

2. I am sure it would be fine, google PH and lemon juice I am 90% certain it works in soil grows. DROPS

3. hey thanks for the response i just check my soil ph run off and it is 4.0 but the water i feed her with is 8.5 so what should i do now?

4. yeah the fishtank ph testers work great, are u using ph down and then immediately watering your plants it? it's is usually good to wait a couple minutes before watering your plants with ph'd water then test it once more and serve it to your babies, the ph lowering that much is kinda odd though does your soil have nutes in it already? that could alter the ph

5. hey freddie
    i wasnt talking about the fish tank ph tester i was talkin about the ph adjuster u would use to adjust you ph level of the water in the tank.i waited like 5-10 min before i put the ph adjusted water in.the soil is worm casting mixed with perilite so there is no nutes in the soil.that is why i am sitting here with my illadelph packed and scratching my head trying to come up with a conclusion to this problem.