Peyote

Discussion in 'General' started by Rasta_Man, Feb 8, 2005.

1. I've tried some peyote once and i definatley liked it. Recently i've been looking around.

A couple questions:
    Is it diffucult to obtain?
    How much does it cost?

Also, i'm pretty knowledgable about the effects and symptoms and highs of drugs, but i'm sketchy on Peyote.

All i know is it comes from a cactus, taste like funky water and will make you trip out something bad.

2. I dont know anything about it, but what kind of trip do you get from peyote? Is it more body or mind?...i don't know anybody who has done it. Peace

3. Dude all trips are mind they can gave body too but they are always mind. Contrary to populer beilef weed does not get you "tripin" or atleast by my belief

4. Oh i don't know, i've seen some first time smokers smoke like hydro and do weird shit.

Also, if you have ever smoked Coca Puffs, then you know (but that's not the weed).
    Also, don't do coca puffs, you crazy kids. It's fuckin' scary.

5. lol cocoa puffs? i remember my friend talking about that once and i asked him what they were and he explained it but my memorys bad :confused: explain please =0

6. Coca puffs are buds sprinkled very liberally with a fine cocaine. They fuck you up man. I smoked a couple of fresh roaches in a bong (i hadnt smoked the joints) and they were coca puffs, so i didn't know.

I could literally NOT SEE for 10 minutes, i had mad sweats... it was not fun... but man, afterwards, i was high as a motherfucker, possible the highest i've ever been. A tidy little experience, not one i'd willing try again.

7. You can grow your own.. which is what im currently doing.. a few different sites will sell seeds.. I think you can buy cuttings as well..

8. Thanks, man.
    Can you link me up with any of these sites?

9. hummm you guys got me thinking....

I moved to the desert bout 5 months ago......I have seen multitudes of bella donna growing everywhere....Im not gonna try it but a few locals say...its a wild trip but its like X over do it and you lose....no as for Peyote ....the locals say its everywhere just outside of town in Navaho country....a hundred years ago I did some and swore I saw god.....as of yet I havent found a weed hookup ....so lookin for anything else is gonna be a second priority....

any of you order seeds from canada?.....is it safe?...I mean do they ship stealth?

Id love to order some from somewhere....but Im alil paranoid about ...DA MAN...

way too old to go to jail....LOL...

10. I ordered seeds from www.amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com and I'm not in jail. They're expensive as FUCK though. I think there is a way you can order them from the city as well, you just have to get a forwarding address in canada, or some shit like that....

11. uhhhh..... how old are you? :D

12. i forgot about peyote....im gonna try to get a hold of some now since im next door to mexico

13. you really need to smoke some better shit, and lots of it!

14. Is it difficult to obtain? Yes, unless you live in extreme SW Texas, or SE Nevada or Mexico. It only grows in one desert (the Chihuaua [sp???] desert), so it's kinda hard to get anywhere else unless you grow it.

I dunno how much it costs - cause it never comes around here.

It's a cactus that contains mesculin... When you eat it it should taste really bitter and gross. It will make you really nasuas, and you'll probably end up puking - at least from what I've heard (I have a few friends who'v tried it). You can't overdose on it, so don't worry about that... BUT you don't want to eat too much or you'll trip out hard for a really long time.

EDIT: I agree with you mooglekexin, I, myself have tripped from just weed... Mind you, it was a LOT of KILLER weed... but nonetheless, I did trip. :D Some people just need better tree, LOL.

15. i think beavis ate a peyote in beavis and butthead do america.

16. Whoa, this is an old thread.

Never did get my hands on any ever again. I gave up on it, i can get my hands on much cheaper and more effective hallucinogens any day of the week.

17. I'm in SE Nevada and I've been trying forever to find some peyote. No one has it. And if you think I'm gonna wander around the desert looking for a specific type of fuckin' cactus, you must already be tripping balls.

18. Since when was el-producto banned?

That guy was the bomb.