Pets!

Discussion in 'Pets' started by duperdutch, Oct 13, 2010.

1. One night a few days ago I was waiting for my friends to come but they said they reach later on that night. So I started blazing a bowl and ending up smoking 2 more to my face (my friends ended up coming 15 minutes later), I went downstairs to get a drink of water and my cat was sitting there all alone on the chair. I immediately stopped and looked at the cat, and was like "Why the fuck is there a cat there?". I've now acknowledged that these animals are my pets, and not just annoying ass animals. Now I play and feed him every time I see him. It's so weird because not until I smoked I saw pets a different way and now I see them in a much better way. Every time I see him even when I'm not high he looks bored sitting there so I spend a lot more time with him. I don't know why but it all seems so mysterious, I guess marijuana just helps me understand shit more.

Afterstory: My friends and I rolled a blunt of nice chronic and we smoked it in a park for 20 mins. I was tripping hard as fuck, seeing patterns and hearing fake music and then I just don't remember doing anything after that. :smoking:

And umm for story straightening here I've never owned a pet, just my parents pets (who I live with atm).

2. Sounds like you and your buds had a good night, haha.

Wouldnt cats get bored though? All they do is sleep, sleep, and more sleep.
    Yeah for a few hours a day they eat, play and groom themselves...but thats basically their life. Pretty boring....though rediculously easy.

3. My cats are so fun when I'm high. Its like they know and try to entertain me, I love it.

4. My cats follow me around from room to room. The only time I can get rid of them is at night when my husband goes to sleep before me, I put them in the room with him. Then I have free time without cats. It sounds so silly, but it has become important for me.

We have a 3 year old cat and she has gotten boring and she wasn't exercising so we got a kitten last month for her to play with. They go running up and down the hallway chasing each other. It is so cute and funny.

Enjoy your new found friends.