Pets

Discussion in 'Pets' started by TimothyTheFirst, May 19, 2014.

1. #1 TimothyTheFirst, May 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2014
    I have a dog. I've had it since I was a kid, she's 13 right now. But I'm moving into a new apartment in august and my dog is staying at my parents house. I would get my own dog but there's a size limit (I wouldn't want to get a small one really) and there's a ridiculous deposit and monthly fee for a dog. My room mates are talking about getting a cat, cause the landlord is gonna let us skip the fee if it's just a cat. and that's cool and all.

but I want a different pet too. 

I've always wanted a bearded dragon lizard ever since I was a kid. cause they're cool as fuck. but we're not allowed to have reptiles in our apartment building for some reason.

turtles are kinda dope but I heard they shit all the time and they're a bitch to clean up after. and squirtles aren't real.

I'd kinda like a tarantula but idk. i don't think you can really interact with a tarantula.  and i dont think girls would have sex with me if there's a tarantula in my room.

idk if I really fuck with snakes man I dont trust things that don't have legs (except for people in wheelchairs, they're cool.)

fish are cool but you can't really interact with them either, you just watch them. 

so I'm trying to decide what kind of pet I should get. it has to be able to live in an apartment.

what kind of pets you guys got? or any pet buying advice or whatever. or pictures of your pets. cause animals are pretty dope.

2. Get a god damned tiger

3. [​IMG]

4. Get an echidna, males have four heads on their penis and females have two vaginas

Omega369

5. I'm thinking of getting a Panther Chameleon as a pet next year.

They're really cool but I recommend doing research if you're interested in one of them too 

6. Stick with dogs bro they're smart and social as shit.  Yes reptiles are bad ass but no offense they just... sit there.

7. Buy a human sex slave instead.

8. I can hook you up

9. how much doe 

10. Depends on the ethnicity.

11. Get a hamster man they're easy and cute, I love my little Bob.

Attached Files:

12. I second this

13. hamsters aint really gangsta tho

14. Dawww

This is my hamster Casper
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400562213.113806.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1400562226.081380.jpg

Omega369

15. Yeah man, hamsters can be vicious if they're annoyed.  They can still be very friendly though.

As for tarantulas, i support them 100%, they make very fascinating pets.  They arent simply a spider that just sits or eats, they have really interesting behavior.

They also live long, and most go long periods of time without food or water, much cheaper to keep than a dog or cat!

Breeding them can also make you a nice little stack of coinage too, so you can have a bit more weed ;)

If you're into that, I'll be more than happy to give you advice.  Informing the public about arachnids is one of my favorite things to do.

I have a hedgehog. An African Pygmy Hedgehog and they are great :)