Pets with Pothead names

Discussion in 'Pets' started by xplicitcontent, Aug 18, 2002.

1. I had three pitbulls awhile back named doedy ganja and kilo. Lol two got stolen...

2. My old fish was named Bud.

3. #43 AS420, Jul 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2012
    My brothers dog was named bud.

He gave him away, though. :(

4. Sorry man :/

5. My friend named her hedgehog Chronic the Hedgehog! :)

6. My cat is named Peter.

I call him Peter McStoney. Does that count? :p

7. I have 2 bearded dragons. First one is named Buddy (Bud for short.) And second one is Godzilla. I named him that after a nice sesh and thinking about names of massive fat reptiles.

Attached Files:

8. [quote name='"Glacialways"']I have 2 bearded dragons. First one is named Buddy (Bud for short.) And second one is Godzilla. I named him that after a nice sesh and thinking about names of massive fat reptiles.[/quote]

Heres Godzilla. He's freaking huge

ForumRunner_20120718_010735.png

9. i have a kitty named blaze :D

Attached Files:

10. here's him hitting a 1e :p

Attached Files:

11. I met a horse once whose registration name (American Quarter Horse Association) was Marijuana Man. His barn name was Reefer. He didn't like it when I gave him his West Nile Vaccine.

*rip

12. I have a cat named Loki. I didnname him before even the commercials of Avengers came out. I'm such a hipster... Anyway the name fit him perfectly. I also have a cat named Skid (because he's so skiddish) and Bugs.

13. I have a black panther named marijuana

14. my dog is named dub

15. my mom told me about her stoner neighbors when she was younger that named their dog "askem".

so everytime you go "so whats his name" or anything they could say "ask him"

16. i was thinking about Canny Bo Banny for my pit bull, but settled on Greenalena.

17. Years ago before I was born my dad had a cat they got stoned all the time named boo kitty.

18. my friend got 2 masstiff pups last week he called them cheech & chong!
    theyre sooo cute,, il try get a pic of them theyre going to be huge when they grow up.
    im helping him training them & theyre so good, i want to rob one and take it home with me!

19. This is my friends six month old pit puppy, her name is Dabs haha. Cutest girl ever

Attached Files: