pet peeve thread,

Discussion in 'General' started by crucialdanks303, Feb 25, 2009.

1. So some of my pet peeves are,

Having that great meal and seating down ready to watch some TV and you find something amazingly perfect for your mood so you can relax and eat and watch some television, And you press OK or WATCH and its a fucking commercial nothing brings me down like a commercial at the wrong time.

AND

cooking a tv dinner just right and still having a your first bite fucking freeze your mouth.

OH! and people who expect you to let them over without a goddamn blinker on.

POST SOME OF YERRZZZ

2. stupid people, taking a cold bite out of something you know should be fuckin hot, making plans with friends to find out they wound up chillin with someone else without lettin you know, getting bong water in your mouth on the pull

3. tv dinners are so bad rofl

A pet peeve of mine are people who talk about their religion constantly and try to force their beliefs on me

4. When I'm at the store I can never grab the first thing on the shelf, I have to grab the second and if there ins't a second then I don't buy.

Fuck I'm weird.

5. That is pretty weird lol

6. Don't know why, I just can't stand grabbing the first thing on shelves.

7. at schoo when someone sits next to me and theyre smelly and im just not feeling to smell anything i cant deal with ya dig

8. stupid, ignorant, and willingly uneducated people are my pet peeve.
    i wish they would all try and have one big retarded picknick, and all the idiots would put wayyyy, waaaayyyy too much lighter fluid on the hundreds or thousands of grills there thinking 'it would be cool to see it flame up', light them at the same time and blow the fuck up, burn to shit and die wiping out their entire retarded gene line so their stupid ass kids can't fuck up my order at taco bell in 10 years.

yeah, that's how i roll. get em outa here ->
    no progress, time wastin' mother fucks.
    :):):)