Pests or nutrient problem?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Trashcan, May 26, 2009.

1. I think its thrips because the problem is localized on this plant and its effecting my other plants (this plant is being effected by far the most).

Attached Files:

2. that is more mal nutrients. what hove you been using as far as nutrients, chemicals and where are you getting you water from??

3. thats a deficiency so let us know what your feeding it

4. About 1/2 tsp miracle grow all purpose plant food per gallon per watering which is about every 5 days. Each plant gets about 1/2 gallon per watering. The soil has a bunch of organic nutrients too like worm castings, chicken manure, bat guano, etc. I have noticed some of the leaves have holes in them -- thats definently a pest problem but i was wondering if the discoloration is too -- i think it might be thrips.

5. Excellent question, I saw my girls coming down with this today so I hit them with some nutes quick, i havent given them nutes since they were young and it burned them but now I guess they need it.

I thought the exact same thing to, whether it were pests or nutrients.

I would 86 the miracle grow I am afraid to use that shit.

I use shultz plant food its pretty good and cheap and has micronutrients in it with everything else.