Pesticide

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AZGREENery, Sep 29, 2017.

1. I'm kinda freaking out... on my flowering plant I saw a small web , no spider tho, (I thought to myself, I should spray a little bit just in case, don't know why i panicked and thought this). I sprayed my small flowering plant and the mist went onto my plant I'm cutting Monday .. it wasn't a lot but still, I don't want bad affects or anything.. it's the green eagle pesticide, it says to use until harvest on the bottle but I haven't been using it, just neem oil spray solution.. idk what lead me to use the pesticide one.. but do you guys think anything bad will come of it? Should I just do a bud wash harvest and cure or not worry too much... it didn't smell like the spray, it still smelled like some stinky ass weed all around the plant..

Attached Files:

2. well once the suns not on them you could do a good rinse with water and try and flush as much of as possible

3. depends what product you were spraying to kill the bugs

• Like Like x 1
  4. I wrote it above lol
    Green eagle insect annihilator, 100% organic, made from connamon,thyme,rosemary,a couple others and a little pyrethium or whatever.. it literally was a fine mist, I just don't wanna fuck up something good 3 days before harvest lol

5. Yea I did a super good flush roght after it hit the plant and it seemed to have pushed it out or something because it just smelled like bud. But I think ima do a water rinse cure

6. within 2 weeks most of the pyrethium will have broken down so I wouldn't worry too much about it I would let it sit under the lights for another week longer then harvest since light breaks down the pyreths and by the time you dry you are good.

7. Essentail oils are ok till the day of harvest.

Pyryethium is a big no no during flower.

In your case, a light mist probably didn't hurt anything, but in the future, know what to spray during flower. Pyryethium's are not the answer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Exact answer I was looking for... quick and simple but covered everything I needed to know... I was worrying for nothing, it's fine and beautiful lol

• Like Like x 1