Personal fem Gorilla bubble Bx1F1 Crosse to make

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Dachem, Apr 29, 2018.

1. I would ask this on the huge 700 page gorilla bubble thread but it's closed so hopefully I'd get an answer on here I wanna make a female Crosse I'm trying to figure which would be best to cross it with I have strawberry banana by reserva pravada with is a banana og x serious seeds strawberry pheno of bubble gum which itself is a sister/ same genetic Gene pool asas so bubble which we all know GB is crossed with. I aslo have Scott's og and ghost of leeroy from rare dankness they are triangle kush x ghost og x chem d decendance farely stable back crosses to tk and ghost og and finally gorilla cookies from expert seeds which is gg#4 x cookie wreck these crosses will be for personal not for sale I'm kinda leaning towards strawberry banana or gorilla cookie due to them being partly same genetic Gene pool ie the sour bubble and bubble gum both come from Indiana bubble gum or gorilla cookies because of the gg#4 but the Scott's og or ghost of leeroy definitely sound dam potent.

+ QuoteReply

• Indent" class="redactor_btn_indent" unselectable="on" tabindex="-1" style="border: 1px solid transparent; border-radius: 3px; box-sizing: border-box; display: block; line-height: 0; cursor: pointer; zoom: 1; outline: none; width: 24px; height: 24px; text-align: center;">

Photo of The Month
    [​IMG]
    Redbluffer
    Ghost Highway

1. Looks like gorilla cookies makes sterile nanners late in flower

2. Holy branching hell n she's still in veg white is pest control IMG_20180614_174615899.jpg

3. Yo how did she finish?