Personal favorite flowering nutrients

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Bardiche, Aug 16, 2017.

1. So I'm entering the flowering stage and im trying to shop around for nutes and getting overwhelmed. Really want to optimize the potency, yield, and flavor. Current setup is outdoor grow in low humidity, roots organic 707 soil, and fabric pots. Been looking at remo nutrients, but the claims seem too good to be true. Also hearing mixed things about molasses.

What do you all think and like to use?

2. Bioag TM7 I have had better results with than any other "bud booster" out there.

3. I like dr earth if there is any kind of budget, it's a mix of feather meal, bone meal, blood meal, kelp meal and some other things I can't remember. If money isn't an issue I'll make my own mix to top dress with and make teas with out of the Age Old Organics line of dry nutrients. I also use molasses almost every time.

4. I love age old Bloom. I've never had any nute deficiency or burn. It also has a bit of nitrogen (but not too much) and I like that.
    I also add fish hydrolysate, liquid bone meal, silica, Humic/fulvic acids and molasses.
    I water, feed (liquid nutes), water, feed (compost tea), water, repeat.