Perpetual Grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by GC Brae, Dec 6, 2014.

1. So I'm wondering how I can start a perpetual grow I'd like to harvest every 2-3 weeks . Can anyone help me come up with an idea of how to do this?

2. Buy a ton of auto seeds and keep running them in a big tent would be one way.  

They other way would be to have a mother(s) in propagation chamber that includes a nursery.  You would then need to have a veg room and at least one more flower chambers.  How much time/moeny do you have to invest?

3. the people who do this, like commercial licensed medicinal, have very tight control over their genetics, probably using clones

now that they have invented the internet, and pot is more legal, I've seen some pictures of their grow rooms, and the uniformity is truly amazing

but for the amateur home grower, trying to achieve perpetual, a simple set up of veg area and a flower tent can do the job. The veg can be in a tent or out in the open depending on stealth concern, and is always kept at 24/0. The flower is in a tent or anywhere light can be controlled and always kept at 12/12

move plants out of veg and into flower at will, and also harvest plants in flower as needed, much easier than trying to figure out the big picture

• Like Like x 1
  4. You will still need a nursery (24/0) for the clones and a mother (18/6) to provide them.  That is two different light schedules that you will need to give them.  Unless you are growing autos under 24/0 (and even then I think they need some down time), you will need a minimum of three rooms.  The veg/mom room can be the same place, but that isn't always a good idea.

5. Thanks for the input so far! I have one cabinet right now, I can build more later though