Perpetual grow journal

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Yashas, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Critical fem, day 40 of veg. Going to start start flower today. Planning to give it 12 hours of darkness[​IMG]

Perpetual grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  2. #202 Growtogrow, Sep 7, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
    Hey how you doing? I've talked to you a couple of times on good graces site I see you're growing some samango Auto. I grow the samango photo from seedsman I sent you a few pics you can see what I'm doing with this girl see how big they can get I guess they can get a hell of a lot bigger from what I've Been told [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hey, nice plants you got going on there. True, they can get much bigger. But I am am outdoor grower in a tropical climate. We have had a long monsoon now and my plants are not getting enough light. I grew my jack herrer in January though and it turned out to be a monster auto. With enough sunlight of course. By the way, my somango is from advanced seeds.

Perpetual grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have Larry OG × Lemon HaZe super auto from flash seeds. Dying to run that, but waiting for December to get uninterrupted sunlight

Perpetual grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oh I see you're in a tropics monsoon season wow now in the tropics you only got about 12 hours of light a day anyways right? How do you guys grow down there with photo plant I mean it must be really long term I would think I don't know I've never studied any of that how do you grow your photos down there

• Like Like x 1
  6. I have a friend of mine who runs the Larry he was the one that got me started pretty much on growing with my my card but he can't grow LOL he's too anxious and doesn't put enough effort into it anymore but he likes the way I grow and he comes by and help me smoke mine LOL

• Like Like x 1
  7. Generally how I grow is by keeping the plants in sunlight and continuing with artificial lights in the evening and night during veg. When I want it to flower, I just leave it outside and don't get it in to the lights after the sun sets.

Perpetual grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  8. O!!! I see that makes a lot of since. You can grow any thing like that.

9. Hey I'm stopping through now it's been awhile but I see that you've been doing pretty good I've guess you live and you learn did you get a chance because I see that you're doing photos now with 12/12

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Your samango looks pretty good. My second one is growing out right now it don't look near as nice as the first one. the first one was a beast this here is just little compared to the first one the Hawaiian Maui Wowie is well it's a much smaller plants than the first one as far as that goes. The super Citrus Haze is much smaller too.
    they're all naturally grow in natural sunlight.
    something to be said about my methods.
    This here's a peek of what the samango brought in just one plant.
    The pick of the girl holding the bud I got two buds that size off that plant it was amazing biggest plant I ever grew. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. Have you grown the critical fem before?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nope. In fact it's the first time I have grown a fem photo. My complete experience since a year has been with autos. But tell you what, this critical is the biggest plant I have got and I am in love with photos cuz of this.

Perpetual grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  13. Your Somango is definitely a beast compared to mine. I wish I could get those many hours of sunlight.

Popped a Larry og :lemon haze couple of days back. Waiting for it to sprout and really excited about it.

Perpetual grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  14. Yeah me too I love the photos they may take longer but the outcome much bigger and better I've also discovered to that even though growing from seed you get a Taproot the Clones seem to be frostier than the original mother seed I read in a book I got name and in my head but I cannot think of the damn thing. I can't get off my tongue but it's a very large encyclopedia style book and it's got in entries all the way back into the 18 hundreds on cannabis and it says in that book with a modern-day entry I think it was 2007 maybe 2010 that clones have 15 percent more trichomes then the original mother does so with that being said I will run my next year's crop one mother and three clones per group and I'm going to run three groups in the first part of Summer and three groups in the second part of this summer

• Like Like x 1
  15. I have quite a few seeds and strains in my locker that I am yet to plant. Just popped a super auto from flash seeds, Larry og : lemon haze. But also looking forward to grow fresh candy - pyramid seeds, Ripley's og - Mephisto and white widow - Seedsman. Right now I can only afford to put in one more plant and not able to figure out which one among the ones mentioned

Perpetual grow journal

• Like Like x 1
  16. All right I remember me and you talked about the Larry's a while back yeah my friend still runs the Larry's he's loving it and I think I was telling you about how he wasn't a good grower well he's starting to listen to me now after you seen my crop this year yeah he he's got a whole new attitude not about learning how to grow weed LOL and he's the one that got me into it or maybe I should say back in the growing.
    It takes sun if you're going to grow outside that's for sure I know you grow in the tropics so you only got a certain amount of light in a day but you could grow in and out it be a hassle but you could I did it with that Devil's cream that I ran love that smoke some of the best smoke it took me 14 almost 15 weeks from the time to seed pop to the time it harvested I'm going to run a whole crop of those this winter after Christmas think I'm going to run at 12 of them I may run six of those and 6 of another purple strain but I'm definitely going to run them

• Like Like x 1
  17. Auto chem bubbly - Day 10. Seems like a bad pheno. Very small and thin leaves for the number of days with my experience.

I still have one more seed of Chem bubbly so will come to know if it was just the strain or a phenotype, when I plant that one. [​IMG]

Perpetual grow journal

• Like Like x 1