Perpetual grow journal

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Yashas, Mar 20, 2017.

1. This is my 3rd plant and thought would log it in to see how it goes. Also, not a lot of grow journals for this strain. Mine is an outdoor balcony grow where my plants can get anywhere between 9-10 hours of direct sunlight. My first grow was a auto jack herrer and it turned out good. Probably not as good as the ones who grow in hydroponics and precise light cycles

This is sweet cheese auto from sweet seeds, potting mix - Coco, vermicompost, fish manure, perlite and vermiculite.
    Day 1. Though it popped yesterday. Starting the count today.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Sweet cheese Day 5.
    Coming along well I suppose. Just fed it misted 6.5 pH d water with a light trace of sea weed extract on day 4. Will let it go on for a bit now without further watering.

Attached Files:

3. This is my Auto Somango popping out a bit today. Will still not count it as day 1.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  4. This is auto jack herrer on day 85. Almost ready to harvest, my first grow ever.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I plan on dropping the same seeds in June so I definitely will be following your growth I'm interested in cheese and I definitely know that it is is a stellar smoke

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  6. I am actually super interested in this also are they from Advanced seeds I just purchased two of them to grow over the summer

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yo i got some somangos:)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Subbed

• Like Like x 1

9. Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

10. I have had only good things to read about Somango. The Herer that you see above also was from advanced seeds. And it being my first grow, went through a lot. The plant coped with everything including overwatering, nutrient burn, nitrogen toxicity. But still going strong and will be giving me a decent amount. So thumbs up to the breeder and strain.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah I look forward to starting it maybe in the fall I want to see if it's a fast finisher so I definitely will be peaking through your Journal

• Like Like x 1
  12. Popping them soon?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  13. They were my third seedsman order. I might run one.

Maybe all mephistos this run. I have lots of flavors :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I finally got my order yesterday everything came but they were missing one of the fruity pushes from flash seeds no biggie it was free so nothing really to complain about waiting for my next order to come in the next two weeks

• Like Like x 1
  15. Goldgrower also recommended somango as a great Auto

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yeah I ordered them after he named them in lokis thread. Nice you got your order. Is the non stealth decent?
    I got my 2nd order scheduled for Monday delivery and my 3rd just cleared customs. I'll take an inventory pic after the all show up lol

• Like Like x 2
  17. A little black round box nothing too crazy or fancy but still it made it that's all that really matters