Perpetual Grow-4 Strains

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by A1phakenny1, Apr 17, 2013.

1. I would like to start this journal off by saying I am not the best at keeping up with journals, but I am going to try my best to update this and show results. Who knows, maybe people will learn something from my grow... I received my seeds from Attitude probably a month ago. I went with Barneys Farm LSD, because it is absolutely amazing. I also got a free sample of cheese kush, P.O.W., and Critical Countdown. I decided to germ and mother 1 of each. luckily for me, I now have a healthy mother plant from each seed. I just cloned yesterday, and they are doing well so far. I have 2 clones from each plant, but I did not keep track of which clone is from which mother.:mad: I have been topping them frequently, so they r definitely bushy. I am planning on having a sea of green grow within the next few months, harvesting plants each week. Heres some pics before the tl;dr!!

Attached Files:

2. Fuck yeah, dude! Can't wait for this grow, should be even better than last time!!

3. BTW, are any of the mom's looking better than the rest? I can't imagine you're gonna wanna keep all four? Or are you going to wait until first harvest to see how each comes out?

4. Im gonna wait and see. they are all different strains, so hopefully 1 or 2 will turn out really good. its going to be baller this time. im gonna clone a few more today. The POW looks the best so far.

5. If the POW comes out better than the LSD...ahahahaha, good times await us.