Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

permit/license urine test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jw2234, Aug 20, 2008.

1. I'm getting my permit soon(late, I'm 18 and my mom says that even though I can get my license I should get my permit first, BULLSHIT) and on the online test one of the final test one of the questions was "When you go in for the permit/license test do you consent to a drug/urine test?" the answer is yes. does this mean I have to take one there?

2. No, at least not in MA.

3. When I got my permit I didn't have to take a drug test, and then I didn't have to take one to get my license, and then today, I didn't have to take one to renew it.

However, it all depends on the state/country...

4. I never had to take a drug test (in NC). I also never had a permit, I went straight to a full license.

5. I never had to take a test when I got my permit or license (WA state)

6. i doubt they will test you, a lot of places just ask that question to scare people because that would be a lot of tax money down the drain to test everyone who gets their license.

However.... by you answering yes to that question you gave them your consent to test you meaning they have the power to test you no questions asked

7. i went to permit and then license in Ohio and never took a drug test

8. r u from texas? cuz im gettin my license pretty soon

9. I'm in Cali just so u all know

10. I'm pretty sure that's consent for sometime in the future if you happen to be pulled over for suspicion of DWI and refuse the breathalyzer. The DMV isn't testing everyone that gets a license...lol

11. im in texas, and thats not even a question anywhere on any of the tests, so dont trip