Permanent Tolerance

Discussion in 'General' started by Dum Dum Boy, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Weed doesn't work for me anymore. I can literally feel the front part of my brain not being activated by the THC.

Help.

2. Try some CO2 extraction wax..

You'll be singing another tune

3. So stop for a bit.

4. Take 2 grams of bubble hash then you'll feel it

5. bump

long t-breaks don't work, btw

6. what about smoking out of a homemade gravity bong or a waterfall bong? If you have and that didn't work what about hash or dabs?

7. your in denial lmao. take an honest 2 week break without getting high once and you wont have a tolerance left. science.

8. #8 Stay_Blazed, Feb 19, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2016
    There is no possible way that a extended tolerance break will have no effect. Only other thing i could recommend is stepping up your bud game try different strains. Bong hits seem to really do it for me these days now that my tolerance is up there again. Concentrates and edibles are options here as well, there is nothing like a good t-break though. Cannabis doesn't like being abused and you will find yourself getting alot higher if you work your ass off all day and toke once before bed.

Best of luck op

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I took a 6 month break and still got the same worthless non-music-enhancing high

but yeah I guess I have to try dabs, hash or different higher quality strains. I don't have access to those though right now though. Maybe never.

my prefrontal cortex changed, I think

10. Your high changes as you age. Im have almost lost all of my color seeing, music feeling and free fall feelings

11. If you have ever smoked that spice shit they say it can damage your THC receptors.

Who is they, you might ask? "They" is a ringing in my head from a time long forgotten.

Holy fuck i'm high.

12. i think you are holding really high expectations for pot. Or you're trying to chase after those first couple highs.

You will never enjoy weed with the goal of getting completely fucked up each time.

13. If you can feel your brain I think you are high bro. You should definitely lay off the weed.

What strain are you smoking? I'd like some of that...

14. Pics of your pre frontal cortex or it didn't happen bro

15. #15 Dum Dum Boy, Feb 19, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2016

Lol

Oh well...

16. "I took a 6 month break and still got the same worthless non-music-enhancing high"

Shit, then take a 6 year t-break ..

17. How can you feel something not being activated? If it's not being activated there's nothing to feel

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app