Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

PERMAFROST "white widow X trainwreck"

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by zongzilla, Jan 25, 2013.

1. here's some perma frost, already did a few gravity bongs of it, so i'm pretty baked. lol.

i wish you guys could smell this stuff. haha. so good. a chem like smell.
    it looks frosty as fuck, crazy colors, and nice frosted purple tips which always look good.

[​IMG]

mmmm
    [​IMG]

2. I find this hilarious because my dealer lives on a street called Perma frost.

3. La la la la la la la la la la la. Oooooh wee. :smoking:

4. can't wait to wake and bake this shit. :)

5. Awesome dude, I had some White Widow x Wreck a few months ago. I saved a half o for my self because it was just so good. To this day, some of my favorite bud.

[​IMG]

You should trim yours up a little better!

6. yeah, this is also one of my favorite buds. it's too good. sometimes i'll run into a strain i'm amazed with. this is for sure one of them. hahah.

yeah the trim wasn't so good, but i could literally trim it with my fingers by pulling the leaves off, they just separate from the buds mm, even the leaves are frosty, so it doesn't matter much.