perma ban

Discussion in 'General' started by snake666, Sep 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If thats the case then "REGGIN" should be banned too for havin' a racistly derogatory screen name...

I do take offence to your name reggin

2. I remember well over a year ago when Neg was removed entirely, and then let back in and I was frustrated. Now Scoob, on the other hand, where's my dogs at?

[​IMG]

3. Nothin' wrong with it if it's backwards.:rolleyes:

Borderline, perhaps....

4. Oh dear, the trickle-down effect. Appears we called this one, boys.

I see what u did thar.

Reggin would be blacklisted as ****** is if it was against the rules.

5. I just totally now noticed what Reggin spells backwards.

I am completely offended. :smoking:

6. ^Mods should IP check that username as I'm sure it's probably one of the older members quickly making a new account to say what's on their mind. :smoking:

7. And if that were true, half the members would be banned, especially me. The frequesntly give out warnings before bans, sometimes more than once or even twice.

8. Nope. . . you wont.

[​IMG]

guess who is the one with the memory flashy thing?

9. :rolleyes: I love how people get all worked up about my name when they mean nothing to this City. If you would browse a little bit you would realize my name is fully within the rules, and the story behind now.

Nice try though. I get offended by you having "Tha Weed Man" above a picture of your dog in your avatar. You should be BLACKLISTED!!!111!! ONEONEONEONE lulzzzz0rz.

10. Hahahahahaha!

Quickly, gag 'em and bag 'em boyz.

That's exactly what they want you think!

[​IMG]

Lol.

11. You should be a detective.

:p

12. #72 Face McPalm, Sep 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2008

Did you flashy thing me? I'm serious man have you flashy thinged me?

You think so? :smoking:

13. I am an older member, but the IP (probably) won't match up to anyone who's previously posted here. Wanna try door #2, mr. anti-trollinator?

14. Imagine if you actually had one of those flashy things.

That'd be epic.

15. reggin doesnt get banned cause his posts show his true colors, thats why.
    negs posts showed his true colors, and thats why he's not with us anymore.
    its really quite simple...dont say anything stupid and you'll be fine. at the end of the day, this forum is for weed related topics...whether it be smoking, growing, or cooking. everyone here signed up to discuss the lovely ganja plant in some way shape or form, not to talk shit/make 'borderline' racist remarks.
    i liked neg, but believe the system got it right here, he should be banned.
    salute neg.

16. Been banned five times from this site, all with different usernames, never once was I given a warning.

17. If you set your mind to it, you can do anything, right? :poke:

18. yea id still be on strike one

:rolleyes:

19. From all this information your giving us, one of the mods will likely make it 6.

20. Well since you put it that way, my mind is now set to smoke a fat ass joint. :smoking:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.