perma ban

Discussion in 'General' started by snake666, Sep 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I guess you assume you're the king of this forum and no oh so much when you've been here for what, 2 months? :rolleyes:

2. damnnn, shits getting to strict here. too many threads being closed for no reason, too many bans... ::sigh:: not the same grasscity anymore

3. damn

seeing ban hammers in my soup

gots to watch what i say

4. #24 snake666, Sep 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2008
    its not that he was above the rules, its the fact that he didnt really even break them thats fucked up, its not like he said to the dude 'hey you fuckin *insert anti-semetic word* watch your mouth sayin racist shit about white people, sieg heil! white power"

he was just like "hey man dont use goyim to describe white people, its racist, its like if i said "hey i heard some k-b-ikes talking about christmas buds, if none of us are allowed to use racist terms to describe another race, then you shouldnt either"

i dunno how the fuck AK Infinity took that as neg being racist, the OP was being racist but nothing was done about it, neg was just trying to uphold the rules and point out that the OP was racist n got fuckin banned for it

shits ridiculous

he even took the initiative to *** out most of the letters so that it wouldnt be viewed as him being racist

5. Yeah same stupid shit happened to canna.com before I left there to come here. SHit started getting LAME just like they were getting there.

6. You're going to get into twubble.

7. Re-register under a different name.

/thread

8. yea, i fixed it.. dont wanna get banned like neg for using racist terms for comparison

and yeah neg could re-register, but then u know its not negligent anymore, he has to become someone else that nobody knows is h im other than a few people he tells

and when neg posts about his problamo's people already know alot about him so they can have better responses ya know?

9. wrong place to post this. I believe you should go to general feedback forum, rather than here.

10. qft...

11. I love AK's posts, but I think he takes his moderation job a little too seriously. I've seen him edit/delete posts that most other moderators wouldn't, but what can we expect this community isn't even close to the place it was 2 years ago.

12. #32 Blutteufel, Sep 1, 2008
    Personally, I'm glad that idiot is gone. I was getting pretty tired of him posting all this intolerant and racist shit. Within the last year he made at least one thread saying how the Jews are one of the biggest problems with society or something, and I think he made one about some other ethnic group, too, but I can't remember. Good riddance, I say.

13. he never ever said that all the jews are the problem in society, and again he always took initiative to say how he's not generalizing all of them as bad, he only had a problem with jewish people in the government and how isreal gets trillions of tax payer dollars and the jewish members of the gov't have dualcitizenship to israel and the US.

14. #34 Face McPalm, Sep 1, 2008

There's obviously more to the perma ban than this.

And it's none of your business. :smoking:

Also, I think mods should run an IP check on Snake666, as he might be the Neg fellow here to argue his case. :smoking:

15. These threads never do end well. In b4 lock!

16. :metal:

17. him an AK have had some history i suppose.
    office politics yaknow.:rolleyes:
    i liked neg, and talked to him here and there over the past couple years and he always got a convo riled up super funny dude.

but hes made the SAME mistake many times..it was just a few months ago we all had FREE NEG in our sigs..

18. if this thread was about scoob or biggy rojo

i might give one . .

but

[​IMG]

19. #39 Blutteufel, Sep 1, 2008

Meh. Either way, he had some issues, and should have known better than to keep posting that trash despite being repeatedly warned.

20. Exactly. I wasn't a big fan of Neg's all too much to begin with.

No kidding. I was never too big of a fan.... but when he bragged about spending all of his Unemployment money on heroin I lost any and all respect I ever had for him.

Let him go rot away in some ally with all of the other junkies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.