Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Perfume ganja

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420_Couple, Oct 21, 2013.

1. So my sister stopped smoking but had a few grams of loud stashed in her dresser she gave me to hold me over till I find a connect. Well it's been sitting in drawer with a shit load of glad plug ins. It smelled like ground up candles. I pack a bowl into my bubbler and it tastes like perfume. Fucking horrible. I mean like literally having cologne sprayed in the back of your throat as you inhale as much as possible. I immediately gag. Throw up everywhere. Btw I ate a bacon double cheeseburger with tator tots now an hour before this. It's everywhere. But as I sit down now typing this to you all. I realize one thing. I am so fucking high. This was a very nice indica smoke. She doesn't remember the name of it or is she that big into the marijuana culture as me to know the difference. But I'm extremely impressed. I wish I could have smoked it fresh so I could taste the actual sweet tits taste of fresh green instead of straight perfume. Anyways had to post. Just a random thing my fellow stoners should hear about for a good laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. shit that happenedto me once, had small bag of nuggets sitting next to some body spray for a little too long, went to hit it and it was wowee terrible. was still pretty high tho heh.

3. Damn Ik what you mean with it smelling like perfume, one of my buddies had his bud in an empty axe hair gel container, it didn't have any gel in the container when the bud was in it but it tasted so bad of hair gel when I smoked it