Perfect time travel

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by snoogans2, Jan 23, 2022.

1. #1 snoogans2, Jan 23, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2022
    Time travel would be so cool. The best way would it to be a way that you could go back to any period you wanted and do whatever you wanted but in the way back what ever you did Would be erased so yo I wouldn’t fuck up time. How awesome would that be? And you could go ANYWHERE too. So anytime. Anywhere. You could meet any one you wanted. See anything you wanted. Experience anything you wanted. And still come back ok. The only thing is if you get killed. You die. Lol. So if someone wanted to go back to WWII and they get their head blown off then that’s it. But anyway. Fuck yeah. There could be place where you tell them when and where you want to go. There would need to be a thing where you can press the button and let them now yo I want to come back tho. You are in tye period before as long as you want until you press the button. But everything is instantly. So once you go back. You come back right away. But everything you did would still be erased so nothing is changed. So let’s says you go back 20 years. And you spend 20 years there. Then you press the button and go back. You would go back to the time when you left. To you it was 10 years. To us it was 2 seconds. And everything you did during that ten years would be erased (to not mess up time). maybe we could just leave it open and you still come back whenever you wanted. Keep in mind. Whatever you do is erased So you can be someone who loves 1000 lives and does 1000 thing In 1000 diffrent time periods in 1000 different places! So I ask you. Where you would go and when?! What you do?! I want to know!! I would go to Woodstock. I would go to a bunch of diffrent ones when my favorite albums were being recorded. Probably back to when some of the greatest films of all time were released to see them on the big screen. I would want to me my parents,aunts/uncles, grandparents. That would be trippy. Imagine being able to masquerade as a high school student and wan side by side with your mom or dad as a friend and be a part of all those stories they love to tell! It would be so great. !

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. I'd just constantly go back in time & pick the same bag of dope up then I'd be high forever lmaooooooo

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. I'd lose the button.

• Like Like x 1