Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Perfect places for hiding stash? Crazy parents...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fire Thief, Feb 24, 2011.

1. They are nuts and make me feel like a piece of shit because I like to get high. So my dad says he will search my room all the time and throw weed and four lokos out if he finds any. (He poured 3 of my lokos out tonight, which sent me into a rage.)

When I buy me a nice half of an ounce in a few days... where are some perfect places to hide it? Because I can't risk that muh fucker taking my shit anymore...

2. stash it outside behind a tree or maybe in a dark garage somewhere he wont look :smoke:

3. buy a safe. How intensley does he search? Does he just go through your drawers? Hollow out a book man.

4. find something u can break into. Maybe a ripped pillow or an old gaming system that u can stash something inside. Or if not cut a whole in ur matress and stash it there.

5. Well you have alcohol so I assume you're 21. Why not move out?

6. Outside is usually a great place! If you have some bushes or weeds, put it so no one can see. The garage, also, is an awesome idea. Tons of stuff in mine so it'd be easy to hide. Just look for somewhere they don't normally hang around and hide it safely there. GL

7. i have a little lamp thing that has a hollos space in the middle that you're supposed to put a lightbulb in. South Park Motion Lamp Metrosexual in i've hid stuff in there for years. never been found in many searches.

did you play an instrument in band? you'd be able to fit a lot in the thing's case... i used to have two bottles of vodka in a snare drum. but i'm warning you, they found that one by moving the case when they searched my room.

hollow out a book. it's fun and they'll never find it. even if it's a pretty stereotypical place, you've probably got a ton of books on the shelf.

do you play the guitar? if you do, you can unscrew things on your guitar and amplifier and put the baggies in there.

there's thousands of places to hide stuff. just look around, be creative, and you'll find one.

8. If he's 21 or any age over 18 really, he can move out. But it's expensive as hell and that will cut into your party budget. Unless you have those student loans.. which you can party on but will have to pay back

9. Anywhere thats not insiddee dont risk it. Or Hide it in his room and go nuts and be like "DAD! Get your ASS in here NOW! *pulls out ounce* What is this huh dad? I found it in your underwear drawer. Youre in big trouble mister. I'm gonna go get rid of this before mom finds out, you owe me one big time" He'll be so dumbfounded he will think he actually owes you one big time :hello::smoke:

10. Buy a dildo, hollow it out. Put your weed in there, your parents will never search you again.

11. They make stash jars/cans that look like every day items, put your shit in there. They make all different sizes that fit pipes, weed, grinders everything. Once you have this, find a good spot between your bed and the wall and shove it down there. Smell proof, idiot proof and good for when u get pulled over also!

[​IMG]

12. Buy one of these
    [​IMG]

36 bucks.

P.S. if you contribute to the bills in any way, I would just start searching their room and throwing random shit out, then ask them how it feels.

13. I keep mine in a baggy inside my protein powder. The smell is masked by the strawberry smell of the powder and to this day have never been caught. Hope this helps :wave:

14. i used to hide things in my vent, parents never looked in there. the pocket of an old pair of pants put away in the closet or the dresser is rather stealth aswell;)

15. What I used to do, is take a stuffed animal that has a tail. Cut a hole right under the tail (yes, give it an asshole) and shove everything up there. Then throw it into some far back corner of your room under a bunch of crap.

I used to have this big teddy bear and did that and the tail acted as a "flap" that covered the hole basically. And I just propped it up in my closet and called it good.

Also, if you have siblings, hide it in their room. Whenever I think my parents are getting suspicious of me I relocate everything into my sister's room.

16. My friend hides his stuff inside a teddybear. So maybe if you have a stuffed toy just cut a small hole into it, enough to hide about 1oz or so.

17. That's kind of a lot so I guess you need somewhat of a large space. I use sculptures I've made (I'm an artist) that are hollow. I also have a collection of seeds for my garden and I stick my weed in there sometimes. Since I doubt you have much to work with, try putting it behind one of your dresser drawers... Like, take the whole drawer out, stick the weed in the back, put the drawer back in. You could also stick it in something like a printer or speaker you've taken apart. Just tossing around ideas.

18. split it up so if he finds it, it wont be all gone

19. Someone previously said don't chance hiding it inside. I agree, get a nice sealable container (those tea tins they sell at star bucks and Pete's coffee work well.). Put the bud inside a container and then that container inside a more rugged container. Find a remote spot in your backyard or side yard and bury it. Maybe mark the spot with a rock or whatever looks natural. Then only break off and keep a little bit at a time so that if it gets found you don't lose much. Good luck!