Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Percs

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by squijew, Feb 16, 2009.

1. I was reading on a different forum that Percs eventually filter out the THC from the smoke. Im not sure how, but by going through the different chambers the thc gets lost in the water or stuck on the walls of the bong or something.

I am not sure if this topic was brought up yet but i just wanted to know the facts, cuz i might get a bong with double percs.

so if you heard something for a fact, please let me know. not too keen on speculation right now.

2. #2 12311979, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
    Yeah that's true, but you're only loosing a very small amount, and you won't be able to feel any difference. Plus when you take a big rip from a bong you're gonna get blown anyways. That goes for any bong or anything that filters smoke through water.

It's been brought up a million times. There are believers that don't use bongs because they THINK it filters out so much thc and they aren't getting their money's worth out of the weed.

Then there are people like me that don't give a shit about it and get high as hell taking bong rips.

3. Bongs that have percs have a bit more drag so you have to rip them a bit harder, but I think they're a bit smoother than normal bongs...not much of a difference.

4. This is correct water does filter out a small amount of THC but a bong creates a harder hit. So i wouldn't worry about it.

5. Don't believe anything anyone ever says, especially on a marijuana forum. You think people ripping those 20 arm perculated toros aren't getting high at all haha

I'm sure more is lost in a perc'd tube than a normal one, but you'd never really notice the difference. And you'll get higher on the perc'd tube because you can take bigger rips.

6. I can't wait till the day weed becomes legal, so we can have companies devoted to finding the best smoking methods...imagine being a researcher for that company.

7. lol its like the intro to pineapple express

item 9....ILLLLLEEEEEGALLLL!

8. [ame="http://www.spike.com/video/which-method-of/3039584"]Which Method of Smoking Weed Can Get a Dude the Highest?[/ame]

bing

9. i think the real idea here is when the smoke passes thru the water, it actually cools the smoke enough that some THC condenses out.

Anyway, the amount is so minuscule dont worry about it. The only probs you need to worry about with a dbl perc is drag and messin with water levels

10. No thc is lost in the water. Thc is not water soluble therefore no thc will be lost in water filtration.

11. That is true THC isn't water soluble. However, THC does filter ("stick") into the water. So you lose some THC but nothing really noticeable.