Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Percolated bong around 6 inches?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by pickleweasel, Mar 24, 2012.

1. I recently bought a bong with a percolator and an ice catcher, but instead of sliding the down stem there is a carb. It's extremely difficult to fill it with water because the water drains out of the carb and gets stuck in the the percolator. How can I fill it easier or is it defective?

2. Can you take a pic please? I don't see the problem with this

3. when u fill it and it gets stuck at the perc part, u blow into the bong and that will push the water down

not 100% sure but i believe thats how you do it

4. When I fill it right, it rips. I'm just sick of the water spilling out of the carb and getting everywhere. I left it at a friend's house cause it reaked too bad.

5. Put a piece of tapeover it maybe??

6. Fill the perc from the top, and the base from the carb hole?